Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 License

7 replies
Found 3rd Jun
So I missed out on the Amazon deal for kaspersky on Amazon and was wondering if anybody will be willing to share or sell one user license with me. Kindly PM. Thanks

7 Comments

If you have an account or make an account with Barclays Bank you can get a yearly licence for Kaspersky for free and then the chance to renew it each year for free.

I think you we're lucky. Spend the money on something better like yourself. Lol. Just use Microsoft free PC protection. It's very good and free. Microsoft have a vested interest in keeping there own software safe and the fact that virus software needs to be deadly in bedded in the os means you are trusting the software not to have exploits that could be used for possible attacks. That's what the security folks say. People get other ideas though. Just because you pay for protection don't mean it's better.

Original Poster

Purps

If you have an account or make an account with Barclays Bank you can get … If you have an account or make an account with Barclays Bank you can get a yearly licence for Kaspersky for free and then the chance to renew it each year for free.

Ok thanks....

Original Poster

wayners

I think you we're lucky. Spend the money on something better like … I think you we're lucky. Spend the money on something better like yourself. Lol. Just use Microsoft free PC protection. It's very good and free. Microsoft have a vested interest in keeping there own software safe and the fact that virus software needs to be deadly in bedded in the os means you are trusting the software not to have exploits that could be used for possible attacks. That's what the security folks say. People get other ideas though. Just because you pay for protection don't mean it's better.

Had that but I would prefer something else which is kaspersky

joesackey

Had that but I would prefer something else which is kaspersky

​OK. Understand. Just spreading the word from what I here. You can read a little more about it here if your interested tomshardware.co.uk/kas…tml

wayners

I think you we're lucky. Spend the money on something better like … I think you we're lucky. Spend the money on something better like yourself. Lol. Just use Microsoft free PC protection. It's very good and free. Microsoft have a vested interest in keeping there own software safe and the fact that virus software needs to be deadly in bedded in the os means you are trusting the software not to have exploits that could be used for possible attacks. That's what the security folks say. People get other ideas though. Just because you pay for protection don't mean it's better.

Kaspersky has been brill for years and microsoft free software, who knows what else they have added to it that lets them keep an eye on you.

wayners

​I beg to differ. Kaspersky is far more superior and Microsoft security is full of holes and potential problems. if you're going to go for a free protection go for Avast.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop510
    2. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient44
    3. School shoes - with lights44
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3639

See more discussions