Kaspersky Internet Security 7

Found 12th Jun 2008
Thank you to the person who re-posted this deal in the early hours of Wednesday.

I got it downloaded but when I checked tonight to find the poster to give rep, the post had been deleted.

Thanks again

4 Comments

Wasn't me by any chance was it It was deleted because I didn't search!
Searching is just useless! Or im just useless at using it!

Kaspersky is the best anti-virus IMO. I brought mine but also got a free key now

How did you manage to download it, it's been coming up with an error message on Kaspersky's website telling me to contact Barclays ever since yesterday morning when I first looked. :x

Banned

the deal only lasted 1 day. Thanks to the OP. Very impressed with it especially for free.

Original Poster

feed_me_chocs;2299510

How did you manage to download it, it's been coming up with an error … How did you manage to download it, it's been coming up with an error message on Kaspersky's website telling me to contact Barclays ever since yesterday morning when I first looked. :x

I just did what it said in the post. I first deleted KIS 6.0 (the free AOL version)

Maybe they've cottoned on to it. :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771963
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)76602
    3. Ashes thread(prizes)623
    4. A christmas wish44

See more discussions