Kaspersky is giving away its antivirus for free - out in the US, coming to UK in October

8 Comments
Just a heads up, I thought would be useful for some.
Excellent - can finally close that one remaining Barclays account that I have kept open just to get this free!
ThePasty

Excellent - can finally close that one remaining Barclays account that I … Excellent - can finally close that one remaining Barclays account that I have kept open just to get this free!

Possibly worth checking the basic entry-level giveaway contains all the features that you may want to retain from the existing Barclays offering.
Is it possible to pay not to use it or is it compulsory now due to a new trade deal we have done with the USA?
Agharta40 m ago

Is it possible to pay not to use it or is it compulsory now due to a new …Is it possible to pay not to use it or is it compulsory now due to a new trade deal we have done with the USA?

Kaspersky Lab is a Russian multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus provider headquartered in Moscow
Graham1979

Kaspersky Lab is a Russian multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus … Kaspersky Lab is a Russian multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus provider headquartered in Moscow

Exactly, glad you got the point.
Agharta48 m ago

Exactly, glad you got the point.

Sorry went totally over my head. I'm waiting for Trump Inc to make an antivirus software which only targets Mexican and Islamic viruses. The firewall will be the biggest and best ever and Mexico paid for it ha ha
Just use the US version if you don't want to wait until October, it works fine and will be pretty much the same.

products.s.kaspersky-labs.com/eng…exe
Edited by: "rcom" 27th Jul 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants