Found 2nd Nov 2009
I recently brought 3x kaspersky key off ebay, i have used 2 but i have no use for the last. I was only given 1 key but it can be used 3 times, so im wondering if i can use the key again at the end of the year ? or will it expire?

Thanks, hope that makes sense :s

4 Comments

Licenses normaly have an expiry date, so you will probbaly need to buy a new one.

The easiest way to get Kasperky licenses is to have a Barclays bank account, register for online banking and you get a free license (for 3 computers) each year.

Only need a pound in the account.

I am sure that with my one you had to register all 3 within a 1 month period.

The three pc licence is valid from the point of first activating on any of your computers. I have had no problems when reinstalling an OS and reactivating, at one point I accidentally had it on four computers for two months without issues (only removed it when I got rid of the PC).

rossg91;6759121

I am sure that with my one you had to register all 3 within a 1 month … I am sure that with my one you had to register all 3 within a 1 month period.

I think thats to get the full 12 months, activating on a pc after the 1st month you only get the remaining months from the date of first activation. I may be wrong tho.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please11
    2. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc22
    3. CEX grading68
    4. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610

See more discussions