Expired

Kaspersky Shared Subscription for 1 year

Found 23rd Mar
Hi all,

this great deal on amazon

amazon.co.uk/Kas…YT/

£21.99 for 10 devices.

i am looking for 9 other people who will be willing to share this with me.

Its a great deal given the fact that it will cost £2.2 per year. Its nearly free.

Please let me know by PM if you will be interested. I will be happy to order it and then you can pay me by paypal for eg.

thank you all.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments
I appreciate this is a deal sharing site, but this seems to be stretching things a bit.
I mean it's not exactly a Spotify family deal.
Original Poster
Bestard20 m ago

I appreciate this is a deal sharing site, but this seems to be stretching …I appreciate this is a deal sharing site, but this seems to be stretching things a bit.I mean it's not exactly a Spotify family deal.

But the codes can be shared, if they can be shared and money saved then its a HUKD
I think most of us on here would choose free antivirus software, so you probably won't get any takers.
Original Poster
Predikuesi7 m ago

I think most of us on here would choose free antivirus software, so you …I think most of us on here would choose free antivirus software, so you probably won't get any takers.

Oh but which free antivirus software is as good as this.
haa05186 m ago

Oh but which free antivirus software is as good as this.

With Windows the built-in antivirus is sufficient, but I also use Malwarebytes and CCleaner along with it. There are plenty of good free antivirus programs out there, and if used with the programs mentioned above, you should be safe.
I don't think you're money saving plan will work.
Kaspersky will probably monitor the IP numbers of those 10 devices at some point.
They'll realise multiple people are using it and will block you from updating it.

I'd just buy it and use it. Ignore all the Russian spyware s**t comments. That's probably written by people who's devices are leaking data to everyone.
Original Poster
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell4 m ago

I don't think you're money saving plan will work.Kaspersky will probably …I don't think you're money saving plan will work.Kaspersky will probably monitor the IP numbers of those 10 devices at some point.They'll realise multiple people are using it and will block you from updating it.I'd just buy it and use it. Ignore all the Russian spyware s**t comments. That's probably written by people who's devices are leaking data to everyone.

I don’t think they will track and block. Because its for 10 devices, those devices can be anywhere or any type.
I agree with the comments regarding spyware. I don’t have anything to hide, just need a good anti-virus
Brilliant.. Pay for something that you can get for free based on what information? Just install Windows defender
You can also pay licenses for little more than a few quid instead.
Predikuesi6 h, 42 m ago

With Windows the built-in antivirus is sufficient, but I also use …With Windows the built-in antivirus is sufficient, but I also use Malwarebytes and CCleaner along with it. There are plenty of good free antivirus programs out there, and if used with the programs mentioned above, you should be safe.

Couldn’t agree more these three programs are all you need. I have pro versions with lifetime keys for both Malwarebytes and ccleaner.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions