Groups

Katie Hopkins is accused of committing a hate crime against fat people

Don't get me wrong can't stand the silly cow but this is just pathetic. How much will this cost?

You are fat because you eat too much, it's simple mathematics if you eat more calories than you burn off you put weight on and vice versa.

dailymail.co.uk/fem…tml

29 Comments

Banned

Pretty sure my recent thread regarding the rights/wrongs of legally declaring obesity a disability disappeared into the void.

So yeah, in before the "But but, it's the medicine causing it" and similar excuses.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6G6f5RCIAAkLrd.jpg

I am well guilty of this crime...... especially fat gobby tarts who leave themselves wide open to insults..... I was once 6 stone overweight and know it was my own fault and it was the insults that helped me lose the weight, I was glad people did... I now exercise everyday and have a good body and will save the health service thousands of pounds in costs..... The NHS will collapse because of the fatties ! However, I do feel sorry for people who comfort eat, they need more help than the druggies and drinkers, but get .... More should be done to help these people.

Her face is a hate crime.

grooty

The NHS will collapse because of the fatties !

You missed a golden opportunity to use 'Under the weight of the fatties'

Original Poster

Well this former overweight young lady managed to change her life,

At her heaviest, Amy Gordon was a size 22 and 18 stone
    Vowed to lose weight after taunts about her size from strangers
    Went from size 22 to size 8, and 18 stone to 9st 6lb in less than two years
    Said: 'I was fed up of being called the "pretty fat girl" and Dawn French"'

Clicky

I don't care what the crime is that she's accused of, they should burn her like the witch that she is oO

I really really don't like her X)

Banned

vics219

I don't care what the crime is that she's accused of, they should burn … I don't care what the crime is that she's accused of, they should burn her like the witch that she is oO I really really don't like her X)

Tell us on a scale of 1 to 10 please.

Original Poster

vics219

I don't care what the crime is that she's accused of, they should burn … I don't care what the crime is that she's accused of, they should burn her like the witch that she is oO I really really don't like her X)

You ever see the exorcist? a splash of holy water and a stake through the heart although when she was fat she would have had a steak through the heart

Villa

Tell us on a scale of 1 to 10 please.

Well i'd rather have dinner with Katie Price, Justine bieber and all of the Kardashians than spend 5 minutes with that horrible bitch.

So yeah, she's easily a 10

Original Poster

vics219

Well i'd rather have dinner with Katie Price, Justine bieber and all of … Well i'd rather have dinner with Katie Price, Justine bieber and all of the Kardashians than spend 5 minutes with that horrible bitch. So yeah, she's easily a 10

Well that's me taking your signed Kate Hopkins book back then.

Graham1979

Well that's me taking your signed Kate Hopkins book back then.

Well when you give her it back, can you make sure you slap her round the head with it a few times? X)

grooty

I am well guilty of this crime...... especially fat gobby tarts who leave … I am well guilty of this crime...... especially fat gobby tarts who leave themselves wide open to insults..... I was once 6 stone overweight and know it was my own fault and it was the insults that helped me lose the weight, I was glad people did... I now exercise everyday and have a good body and will save the health service thousands of pounds in costs..... The NHS will collapse because of the fatties ! However, I do feel sorry for people who comfort eat, they need more help than the druggies and drinkers, but get .... More should be done to help these people.

Nope. I can't glean anything from that info, try as I might X)

Katie 'look at me, I'll do or say anything to be on TV' Hopkins.

But then again, the woman who reported her needs a slap as well 'ooh, if I report this I'm sure to make the papers'.
    Edited by: "deeky" 31st Dec 2015

I have an overactive thyroid. It was very active last night. It emptied the biscuit tin.

Wait.. it's an underactive thyroid that causes weight gain, right? The joke is flawed

Thank you for the pity like, deeky

dunno

I have an overactive thyroid. It was very active last night. It emptied … I have an overactive thyroid. It was very active last night. It emptied the biscuit tin.

An under active thyroid and and over active pie arm

- Al Murray

dunno

Wait.. it's an underactive thyroid that causes weight gain, right? The … Wait.. it's an underactive thyroid that causes weight gain, right? The joke is flawed :(Thank you for the pity like, deeky

I'm retracting it in my head X)

dunno

Wait.. it's an underactive thyroid that causes weight gain, right? The … Wait.. it's an underactive thyroid that causes weight gain, right? The joke is flawed :(Thank you for the pity like, deeky

It's ok, I corrected you X)

OMG! 3 likes. I feel like a box of doughnuts at a Weight Watchers meeting!

vics219

Oh well, if you don't like her opinion then of course burn her, I guess that's one method of censorship?

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-26309-extreme-gallagher-fire-waterme-U5pA.gif

Oh dear, it gets worse, excerpt from BBC News...

After news that a Scots nurse was being treated for the virus, Hopkins wrote: "Sending us Ebola bombs in the form of sweaty Glaswegians just isn't cricket."

dunno

You can edit the comment.

Transformers

You can edit the comment.

I could.. but the Jack Russell guy will not forget! X)

dunno

I presume you mean fanpages? And yes, you're right.

dunno

Can't-stop-laughing! X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions