Expired

Katie Price

Banned 29 replies
Found 11th Nov 2009
She should apologise to Peter

then they could get back together

27 Comments

shes a troll, Pete best off without her

She should apologise to Pete ......................... and then disappear off the face of the earth :x

apologise for what?

ilovepink;6860392

apologise for what?

+1

breathing

She should be a big slapper and make millions from all the idiots obsessed with her,:thumbsup:

I don't mean it

ilovepink;6860392

apologise for what?

Her spelling mistakes

Banned

Goody, Katona, Price

1 from 3 is a good start................

Bri8463;6860430

Her spelling mistakes

:roll:

get a life

apologize for being a hoe.

ilovepink;6860392

apologise for what?

she forgot to buy him modern warfare 2 ? :whistling:

ilovepink;6860392

apologise for what?

wickedteen;6860398

+1

+2

Banned

aint she pregnant?

sassie;6860530

aint she pregnant?

shes going into the jungle again apparently:? for £350,000

Banned

ilovepink;6860545

i would for half of that - lol

Banned

ilovepink;6860545

When Jade went on a reality show, she got told she had cancer.

Could lightening strike twice?

FilthAndFurry;6860714

When Jade went on a reality show, she got told she had cancer.Could … When Jade went on a reality show, she got told she had cancer.Could lightening strike twice?

oh i hope not i wouldnt wish that on her, her family or her kids or anyone

FilthAndFurry;6860714

When Jade went on a reality show, she got told she had cancer.Could … When Jade went on a reality show, she got told she had cancer.Could lightening strike twice?

Seriously, what a pathetic thing to say :x

Banned

plus did you consider they might not want to get back together?

why did I bother

Banned

jellybaby22;6861424

i like katie price...

I for one cant stand the bint

I would be over the moon if she disappeared off the face of the earth

Banned

bargainhunter2009;6860308

shes a troll, Pete best off without her

She is definately a trolllllllllllllllop!:-D

Banned

dimebars;6860443

Goody, Katona, Price1 from 3 is a good start................

Harsh

Banned

jellybaby22;6861424

wrong but i lol'di like katie price...btw what should she apologise for

What do you like about her? :?

Banned

ilovepink;6860958

oh i hope not i wouldnt wish that on her, her family or her kids or anyone

I'm not saying I want her to get cancer...I'd settle for her getting anything...

Or maybe eaten by an alligator...or a particularly large kestrel could fly by and pick her up and drop her from a great height.

or whatever that Lola Ferrari woman died of.

The good grace to commit suicide is unlikely.

I used to like her, but then she started spouting about her version of her marital issues to whoever would pay her, and when she needs to get back in the papers again, out comes the next story that she really shouldn't be talking about.

Her lowest point for me though has got to be telling the world about her terminations. Some things should stay private really. In all honesty, can anyone agree that when her kids grow up, they're going to look back on all this and be proud of their mum, hearing all the things she's said about their dad, seeing pictures of her going out with a man that dresses up as a woman and telling everyone about the terminations she's had. At some point, she should stop selling everything about herself and think of the effect it might all have on her kids as they get older.

Banned

Charlie&Lola;6861678

I used to like her, but then she started spouting about her version of … I used to like her, but then she started spouting about her version of her marital issues to whoever would pay her, and when she needs to get back in the papers again, out comes the next story that she really shouldn't be talking about. Her lowest point for me though has got to be telling the world about her terminations. Some things should stay private really. In all honesty, can anyone agree that when her kids grow up, they're going to look back on all this and be proud of their mum, hearing all the things she's said about their dad, seeing pictures of her going out with a man that dresses up as a woman and telling everyone about the terminations she's had. At some point, she should stop selling everything about herself and think of the effect it might all have on her kids as they get older.

For me....Dane Bower's toe.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769471
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247632
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422868
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2355

See more discussions