Groups
    EXPIRED

Katie Price going to afghanistan

To "entertain" the troops apparently. She has asked to be taken to the most dangerous area.

Now OBVIOUSLY she isnt doing it for the publicity,wouldnt be her style at all would it?

27 Comments

silly woman

I hope it cheers the troops up! There is an obvious way to give 'em something(s) to remember!
    No doubt she will benefit from endless magazine articles, a reality tv crew with her and a chapter in her next ghost written autobiography.

i wouldnt wish a roadside bomb on anybody but hopefully she can come across one

jamespir;6683710

i wouldnt wish a roadside bomb on anybody but hopefully she can come … i wouldnt wish a roadside bomb on anybody but hopefully she can come across one

+1

jamespir;6683710

i wouldnt wish a roadside bomb on anybody but hopefully she can come … i wouldnt wish a roadside bomb on anybody but hopefully she can come across one

You should be ashamed of yourself wishing that on anybody +1:thinking:

the afghans will love her, she will s~#g em to death

is she visiting the taliban

Banned

an attempt to win some public support maybe......i await the tv prgrame on itv2

what katie did in afghanistan

casparwhite;6683795

an attempt to win some public support maybe......i await the tv prgrame … an attempt to win some public support maybe......i await the tv prgrame on itv2what katie did in afghanistan

Sadly, am in agreement.

Oh where is my heart. Perhaps the poor woman genuinely wants to cheer them up?

I'm sure seeing her will bring a few smiles to faces after all even if it is just in the attempt to ogle her obvious assets.

Banned

ClarityofMind;6683825

Sadly, am in agreement. Oh where is my heart. Perhaps the poor woman … Sadly, am in agreement. Oh where is my heart. Perhaps the poor woman genuinely wants to cheer them up?I'm sure seeing her will bring a few smiles to faces after all even if it is just in the attempt to ogle her obvious assets.

i thinks thats whats happened.......all the women hate her in the coutry for how shes behaved

going back to what she knows best.........blokes, boobs and slutiness.....not that it ever went away

wher better to start than a bunch of sex starved soldiers in the middle of a war.....not gonna get 1 complaint out there

ClarityofMind;6683825

Sadly, am in agreement. Oh where is my heart. Perhaps the poor woman … Sadly, am in agreement. Oh where is my heart. Perhaps the poor woman genuinely wants to cheer them up?I'm sure seeing her will bring a few smiles to faces after all even if it is just in the attempt to ogle her obvious assets.

She's just trying to get back in favour with everyone I think she's a self centered person :thinking:

And that's being polite:)

renown;6683856

She's just trying to get back in favour with everyone I think she's a … She's just trying to get back in favour with everyone I think she's a self centered person :thinking: And that's being polite:)

Totally agree.

I also think she is very clever to be doing so. She makes her money due to being "popular" in one way or another so it makes sense she would seek to continue that in purely materialistic terms. I have no doubt she isn't doing it for the karma.... ;-)

jamespir;6683710

PMSL:-D

ClarityofMind;6683910

Totally agree. I also think she is very clever to be doing so. She makes … Totally agree. I also think she is very clever to be doing so. She makes her money due to being "popular" in one way or another so it makes sense she would seek to continue that in purely materialistic terms. I have no doubt she isn't doing it for the karma.... ;-)

Karma Sutra:oops:

casparwhite;6683855

i thinks thats whats happened.......all the women hate her in the coutry … i thinks thats whats happened.......all the women hate her in the coutry for how shes behavedgoing back to what she knows best.........blokes, boobs and slutiness.....not that it ever went awaywher better to start than a bunch of sex starved soldiers in the middle of a war.....not gonna get 1 complaint out there

That's how i understand it too... and can't fault her for it really.

Any woman uses those things to get what she wants at times.

And not just women, I've known men cry before me just to get the natural sense of pity that it causes within me. It's disrespectful certainly, but we're all human.

maybe she wants to spread the love or spread SOMETHING, FPMSL

Banned

ClarityofMind;6683930

That's how i understand it too... and can't fault her for it really. Any … That's how i understand it too... and can't fault her for it really. Any woman uses those things to get what she wants at times. And not just women, I've known men cry before me just to get the natural sense of pity that it causes within me. It's disrespectful certainly, but we're all human.

yes mistress:p

Banned

jamespir;6683710

Jade Goody and Jordan gone in the same year....

Would make up for the recession.

casparwhite;6684065

yes mistress:p

:lol:

made me cover my mouth and laugh

casparwhite;6683795

an attempt to win some public support maybe......i await the tv prgrame … an attempt to win some public support maybe......i await the tv prgrame on itv2what katie did in afghanistan

should that be who katie did in afghanistan

Banned

smallkiwi;6684372

should that be who katie did in afghanistan

who katie didnt do in afghanistan.........the short lived sequel that never was;-)

jamespir;6683710

FilthAndFurry;6684093

Jade Goody and Jordan gone in the same year....Would make up for the … Jade Goody and Jordan gone in the same year....Would make up for the recession.

LOL! +1.

Weapons of mass distraction.

casparwhite;6684398

who katie didnt do in afghanistan.........the short lived sequel that … who katie didnt do in afghanistan.........the short lived sequel that never was;-)

brilliant...made me lmfao

the w**** in afghanistan

tinkerbell28;6691284

The MOD have banned her from visitng now, as they are concerned it's not … The MOD have banned her from visitng now, as they are concerned it's not an effort to boost troops morale but her own profile :lol: Good call, now if they want to boost thier morale, send out someone decent not some has been.

Took em awhile to work that out..........lol

what was she planning to do anyway? to sing?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions