Katie price please go away!!!

Found 21st Oct 2009
I saw katie price on the graham norton show the other night and i must say what a stuck up cow she is.I then see in the papers today that she is moaning and saying that her marriage to peter andre was a three person marriage.katie do us all a favour and please move to a desert island where we will never hear any mention of you again.was it just me or was she one of the worst tv show guests i have ever seen

33 Comments

We'll see what we can do.

...did you mean to post in misc?

Admin;6645698

We'll see what we can do....did you mean to post in misc?

It's about time you sorted this admin.:whistling:

i cannot stand her and wish she did the same did you have a look at this...
uk.news.yahoo.com/21/…tml
pathetic

................with Kenny Dalgleish?

I'm assuming this was put into feedback.... lol

wulshaz;6645719

i cannot stand her and wish she did the same did you have a look at … i cannot stand her and wish she did the same did you have a look at this...http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091021/tuk-price-and-boyfriend-dress-as-jordan-6323e80.htmlpathetic

how was pink?

lil_tiger;6645766

how was pink?

Yo gorgeous xxx

ClarityofMind;6645774

Yo gorgeous xxx

heyyyy

as for OP....if you dont like her then dont listen/read/watch anything with her on...you really need to get over yourself:whistling:

vile,publicity seeking trollop!

barky;6645794

the OP??? yes I agree

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6645786

heyyyy :)as for OP....if you dont like her then dont listen/read/watch … heyyyy :)as for OP....if you dont like her then dont listen/read/watch anything with her on...you really need to get over yourself:whistling:

the cow is everywhere maybe ill move into a cave and hide forever:whistling::whistling:

barky;6645794

God, you know i love it when you talk to me like that :w00t:

Original Poster

barky;6645794

you nailed that one on the head:thumbsup::thumbsup:

adanac1970;6645806

the cow is everywhere maybe ill move into a cave and hide … the cow is everywhere maybe ill move into a cave and hide forever:whistling::whistling:

ooooooooooooooo please

she could move to my bedroom

mono2k6;6645838

she could move to my bedroom

I wouldn't shove her outta my bed either :w00t:

adanac1970;6645806

the cow is everywhere maybe ill move into a cave and hide … the cow is everywhere maybe ill move into a cave and hide forever:whistling::whistling:

...and Katie Price:thumbsup:

had to laugh at her when she said she had written 35 BOOKS! when graham asked her how many she had actually written she kinda went quiet and said "well,I came up with some of the ideas"

her latest looks like an epic-a whole chapter dedicated to shaving your private parts! she says in the book "there is nothing worse than sleeping with a woman with stubble down there"

well,you would know katie!:whistling:

barky;6645890

had to laugh at her when she said she had written 35 BOOKS! when graham … had to laugh at her when she said she had written 35 BOOKS! when graham asked her how many she had actually written she kinda went quiet and said "well,I came up with some of the ideas"her latest looks like an epic-a whole chapter dedicated to shaving your private parts! she says in the book "there is nothing worse than sleeping with a woman with stubble down there"well,you would know katie!:whistling:

I tell ya, it scratches tewwibly. :roll:

ClarityofMind;6645860

I wouldn't shove her outta my bed either :w00t:

errm-just remember you are promised to someone already:whistling: TFMB!

barky;6645911

errm-just remember you are promised to someone already:whistling: TFMB!

lol, lub ya too babes xxx

i know a man who will ki-----oh forget it i chomped him when he wanted payment for doin over the mother in law
did i type that or think it?

[COLOR=green]SHIRT[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]prefer her to Pete any day of the week[/COLOR]

I know they say that all publicity is good publicity, but that girl abuses it to the max!!!

raptorcigs;6645937

i know a man who will ki-----oh forget it i chomped him when he wanted … i know a man who will ki-----oh forget it i chomped him when he wanted payment for doin over the mother in lawdid i type that or think it?

PM me details... lol

I didnt see a thing xx:w00t:

Banned

does she read the boards

sassie;6646057

does she read the boards

no idea.......but a good heading for one or two on here..........may use it and change the name

sassie;6646057

does she read the boards

NO BUT SHE BORES THE READERS LOL

Banned

raptorcigs;6646191

NOBUT SHE BORES THE READERS LOL

well it got admin out, so maybe not all :whistling:

sassie;6646203

well it got admin out, so maybe not all :whistling:

HE MUST HAVE CLICKED THE WRONG BUTTON:p

saw her on G Norton Show - 3 ins thick make up and those ridiculous hooters.. and more money than brain cells

Admin;6645698

We'll see what we can do....did you mean to post in misc?

Give her some "heat"...

Maybe turn her up to 3000 degrees plus, and see what happens? (Apart from the obvious plastic melting). Maybe she'd evaporate?

lil_tiger;6645766

how was pink?

oh she was stunning as always took my 8year old and well cut long story short the manager of the stewards took a liking to him and we got taken down to the front and stuff while she tried to find us better seats and he got close to pink and he was starstruck! but he loved it :-D cant wait to go back and he got a signed pic!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The cost of moving schools23
    2. Quidco and eBay22
    3. Utility Bills for First time buyer1010
    4. Ebay postage to be protected58

See more discussions