Found 18th Mar 2010
Can't believe how much people are willing to pay for clothes because a celeb has wore them

I don't think I can put eBay link so here is the item number for a River Island top that is over £300... 160412841781

18 Comments

Banned

These go for about £80 at auctions, they must make a fortune out of these idiots

I wouldn't pay 20p to wear something that skank had worn. lol

Banned

its not just any river island top it has "crystals" sewn on by jordan herself..........likely story

SMALL AMOUNT OF STICHING HAS COME UNDONE ON THE SPAGHETTI STRAP WHICH I HAVE PHOTOGRAPHED BUT DOES NOT EFFECT THE TOP IN ANYWAY

ONLY WORN ONCE SO IMMACULATE

How is it immaculate if stitching has come undone??

Original Poster

Money goes to charity but I still couldn't justify paying THAT much

fools and their money, would understand if it was a decent designer label but River Island and no doubt only cost £30 anyway.

I may as well sell my Armani briefs and say that they are David Beckham's as worn in the airbrush adverts.

Banned

lindauk;8140789

Money goes to charity but I still couldn't justify paying THAT much

Net profit goes to charity, that's vague as to what constitutes profit for a used item.

master_chief;8140803

Net profit goes to charity, that's vague as to what constitutes profit … Net profit goes to charity, that's vague as to what constitutes profit for a used item.

The big get out clause. NET PROFIT, who's betting is ain't much after "admin fees and other expenses"

But why would anyone want a top thats been worn by her???? ewwwww:giggle:

Original Poster

The person who is winning it has 0 feedback lol

op you are just as bad as the people buying the clothes by making pointless threads.

black gerbil1;8140877

op you are just as bad as the people buying the clothes by making … op you are just as bad as the people buying the clothes by making pointless threads.

So pointless you posted in it:whistling:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8140877

op you are just as bad as the people buying the clothes by making … op you are just as bad as the people buying the clothes by making pointless threads.

and you come to that conclusion how exactly?

lindauk;8140896

and you come to that conclusion how exactly?

you pretend you dont care and why anyone would buy her clothes, but you care enough to make a thread about her, get a grip

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8140913

you pretend you dont care and why anyone would buy her clothes, but you … you pretend you dont care and why anyone would buy her clothes, but you care enough to make a thread about her, get a grip

I never said I didn't care did I? No? So you get a grip.
Don't like the thread I made stop clicking refresh to see if you have replies from your pointless comments

Banned

the extra money goes on having it specially disinfected and parasites removed (the main one being Jordan)

"The pants I wore when I had the runnies"

Ewww.

Original Poster

A top she went jogging in and is missing crystals is up to £142

Banned

What a slug
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53491
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions