Groups

Katie 'The Slapper' Price

What are the odds she's going to have to do every single bushtucker trial in 'minor celebrity revive my career'.

Considering she's getting paid £350,000 she should have to do them all day and night !

42 Comments

Don't care! and if you people didn't keep mentioning her she would go away

gr8h8me;6928888

+1

who cares?

why do people care so much about famous peoples lives?

Feed her to the sharks! Breasts first

gr8h8me;6928888

+1 I have to agree, people may hate her but she still sells newspapers and magazines

Original Poster

hdizzle;6928893

+1who cares?why do people care so much about famous peoples lives?

......... its a gameshow.......... and why do you care if people care BRRRRRAP BRRRRRRRRRRAP !

let the other av a go at the bushtucker trials.
    but get the slapper out 1st...the witch

iNSOMANiAC;6928910

......... its a gameshow.......... and why do you care if people care … ......... its a gameshow.......... and why do you care if people care BRRRRRAP BRRRRRRRRRRAP !

whats with the BRAP?

cant stand the show...mostly unheard of "celebs" in it...but can see her doing all tasks then coming second or third or last in the final however many they have...just so she's there the whole time.

iNSOMANiAC;6928934

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brrrap

so you made that noise, does that make you a chav?

camilla the dancer woman person z lister walked out off camp today and a new person has gone in - a boxer

Original Poster

davidn84;6928939

cant stand the show...mostly unheard of "celebs" in it...but can see her … cant stand the show...mostly unheard of "celebs" in it...but can see her doing all tasks then coming second or third or last in the final however many they have...just so she's there the whole time.

I dont usually partake myself but decided to watch this one i always enjoy watching other people suffering. Theres no way they are going to pay her that sort of money then let her get kicked out in the first week, like you say.

Original Poster

hdizzle;6928947

yeah bruv, innit, beef ?

hdizzle;6928947

:lol:

like most of these shows the first series is new and different then its the same old stuff.

bossyboots;6928968

camilla the dancer woman person z lister walked out off camp today and a … camilla the dancer woman person z lister walked out off camp today and a new person has gone in - a boxer

mike tyson? :w00t:

I don't know much about her nor do I care for the woman personally but you have to admit that she makes the best of her opportunites to provide for her family.

When all's said and done, she's a working mum and maybe some of the comments here are tinged with a little jealousy.

People have done a lot worse to earn a living - bankers and politicians for example.

Ant and Dec make the show tbh, oh and the boobies of course!!

leilahfun;6928985

like most of these shows the first series is new and different then its … like most of these shows the first series is new and different then its the same old stuff.

wow.............groundbreaking revelations!!!!:-D

Banned

hdizzle;6928920

whats with the BRAP?

youtube.com/wat…6Fc

Charlie Scene;6928997

mike tyson? :w00t:

Joe Bugley or somehing like that :?

iNSOMANiAC;6928983

yeah bruv, innit, beef ?

just because my avvy is a picture of a rapper, doesn't make me your 'bruv', a chav (if that was what you were implying', or any such thing.
    I'm very well educated, and am doing a top course at a top uni. Just because I love hip-hop doesn't mean I use the word BRAP ;-)

Original Poster

cannyscot;6929002

I don't know much about her nor do I care for the woman personally but … I don't know much about her nor do I care for the woman personally but you have to admit that she makes the best of her opportunites to provide for her family.When all's said and done, she's a working mum and maybe some of the comments here are tinged with a little jealousy.People have done a lot worse to earn a living - bankers and politicians for example.

I prefer to think that people find her genuinely loathsome, I will never understand why people seem to have taken her, a truly vile creature.

hdizzle;6929023

just because my avvy is a picture of a rapper, doesn't make me your … just because my avvy is a picture of a rapper, doesn't make me your 'bruv', a chav (if that was what you were implying', or any such thing.I'm very well educated, and am doing a top course at a top uni. Just because I love hip-hop doesn't mean I use the word BRAP ;-)

Well said

Katie 'The Slapper' Price

h4ters gonna h4te.

Original Poster

here here ! lol, im really pleased about your education etc bruv, no need to get shirty ! I was merely imitating the tone of the yoof and of the musicians you admire, innit. It was in no way a slight at your level of intelligence

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6929093

h4ters gonna h4te.

How is that degree in social philosophy by the way ?

iNSOMANiAC;6929100

here here ! lol, im really pleased about your education etc bruv, no need … here here ! lol, im really pleased about your education etc bruv, no need to get shirty ! I was merely imitating the tone of the yoof and of the musicians you admire, innit. It was in no way a slight at your level of intelligence

clearly your ignorant, because the rapper in my avatar (lil wayne) has never used the words 'brap' or indeed 'innit'. Oh and its not the musicians I admire, its the music :thumbsup:

iNSOMANiAC;6929106

f00ls gonna lie

why do you care what she does, she is obviously a smart person, lol getting £350k for a TV show, and when she gets out she will make even more money.

Dont h4te on her.

munnski;6928907

+1 I have to agree, people may hate her but she still sells newspapers … +1 I have to agree, people may hate her but she still sells newspapers and magazines

+ me too

Original Poster

hdizzle;6929123

clearly your ignorant, because the rapper in my avatar (lil wayne) has … clearly your ignorant, because the rapper in my avatar (lil wayne) has never used the words 'brap' or indeed 'innit'. Oh and its not the musicians I admire, its the music :thumbsup:

Indeed, I am more of an Edith Piaf fan.

youtube.com/wat…x=3

Now if only she was still alive, ind in the jungle somewhere, eating the testicles of animals.......

iNSOMANiAC;6929106

How is that degree in social philosphy by the way ?

I liked what u put before the edit :-D

very true that was :thumbsup:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6929160

why do you care what she does, she is obviously a smart person, lol … why do you care what she does, she is obviously a smart person, lol getting £350k for a TV show, and when she gets out she will make even more money.Dont h4te on her.

Im not sure what h4te means but I assume it's hate, I hate her because I can !

borolad94;6929021

Joe Bugley or somehing like that :?

[SIZE="4"]WHO???[/SIZE]

hdizzle;6929023

just because my avvy is a picture of a rapper, doesn't make me your … just because my avvy is a picture of a rapper, doesn't make me your 'bruv', a chav (if that was what you were implying', or any such thing.I'm very well educated, and am doing a top course at a top uni. Just because I love hip-hop doesn't mean I use the word BRAP ;-)

[SIZE="4"]a good point well made[/SIZE]:thumbsup:

sancho1983;6929070

Well said

;-)

hdizzle;6929123

clearly your ignorant, because the rapper in my avatar (lil wayne) has … clearly your ignorant, because the rapper in my avatar (lil wayne) has never used the words 'brap' or indeed 'innit'. Oh and its not the musicians I admire, its the music :thumbsup:

+1

Original Poster

Oh good god, not another one of the '+1' crew bolding his text in an effort to grab attention

Bless.

iNSOMANiAC;6929252

Oh good god, not another one of the '+1' crew bolding his text in an … Oh good god, not another one of the '+1' crew bolding his text in an effort to grab attention :)Bless.

[SIZE="7"]bitter[/SIZE] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :thumbsup:

Original Poster

:? ............ hmm..... ok..........

hdizzle;6929023

Brrrrrrrrap:-D

jtx;6929314

Brrrrrrrrap:-D

It's how I roll blad ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband45
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)33
      3. Ditched Sky1012
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1122