Groups

Katie Waissel new video, still cant sing, and this video also might shock you.

link below

23 Comments

garbage456

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ZTKuefZng&feature=player_embedded

No way i'm going to waste 17 mins of my life on that pap.

Banned

I thought it was an official music video

Agree with Adam . No chance

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2eIKNrZ3AYYC3imipDXPUnrklD3zCy1YoImrBGm4n4RPzA2Me[/img]

my ears!!!!

Banned

Highlights?

Supermod

State.

master_chief

Highlights?

the bit where it ended

17 minutes!no thanks-just give me a clue how many dozen people she sleeps with in that time

I'm going for the HUKD Katie Waissel endurance record. I'm at 13:40 right now, and highlights so far include 10:46, where a transvestite takes the stage and asks the crowd if anyone's gotten their cocks out yet.

Oh, and she takes her jacket off at 15:00, and then screeches Sex On fire really badly.

16:28 - jesus christ.

You are a brave man dxx.

17:13 - and it's over. That was terrible. I seldom advocate violence against women, but during that, I really wished someone would throw a bottle of beer in her face. And not a prissy little 250ml bottle of Becks. More a 1L gift-box bottle of San Miguel. Preferably unopened, and thrown by a professional cricketer. Goddamn.

Adam2050

You are a brave man dxx.

Someone willing to take one for the team, bravery at it's finest.

dxx

17:13 - and it's over. That was terrible. I seldom advocate violence … 17:13 - and it's over. That was terrible. I seldom advocate violence against women, but during that, I really wished someone would throw a bottle of beer in her face. And not a prissy little 250ml bottle of Becks. More a 1L gift-box bottle of San Miguel. Preferably unopened, and thrown by a professional cricketer. Goddamn.

just not an ozzie bowler or even she'd hit it for a 6!

Preferred the trannie plus he was better looking and sounded more feminine.

Now we know who's performance's were auto-tuned on the X-Factor!

nikkib123

Preferred the trannie plus he was better looking and sounded more … Preferred the trannie plus he was better looking and sounded more feminine.

Thanks.........fame will be mine.

Not sure who she is, but muted and skipped to 14:50..
    Seems okay

Cant watch anymore my ears are bleeding. oO

She's really good.......I can see her going far...

I bet her prozzie gran is watching that embarrassed

dxx

17:13 - and it's over. That was terrible. Goddamn.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/6/12/129208363809026294.jpg

I personally thank you saving about 13 minutes of my life (weak you see, i only managed about 4)
    Edited by: "jelli89" 12th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed33
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.33
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59

See more discussions