23 Comments

Thought you left?
(hows the Koi?)

Well she's a recording artist so I would assume she did realise some songs, otherwise she would never release anything

Banned

garbage456;8392448

its release not realise, have a good day

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

repped

bykergrove;8392455

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLrepped

was it THAT funny??

Hi Jack - its a great song as well. Was reading that her OH Russell Brand is gonna get all his hair cut short for a movie role he has got coming up!!!

Nice to see you back:thumbsup:

bossyboots;8392555

was it THAT funny??Hi Jack - its a great song as well. Was reading that … was it THAT funny??Hi Jack - its a great song as well. Was reading that her OH Russell Brand is gonna get all his hair cut short for a movie role he has got coming up!!!Nice to see you back:thumbsup:

Yeah it wasn't that funny, mainly as garbage456's intellectual equal is cheese.

Banned

bossyboots;8392555

was it THAT funny??Hi Jack - its a great song as well. Was reading that … was it THAT funny??Hi Jack - its a great song as well. Was reading that her OH Russell Brand is gonna get all his hair cut short for a movie role he has got coming up!!!Nice to see you back:thumbsup:

spritey;8392577

Yeah it wasn't that funny, mainly as garbage456's intellectual equal is … Yeah it wasn't that funny, mainly as garbage456's intellectual equal is cheese.

i thought it was THAT funny yes, because i imagined it said in an uber posh voice. but i'm in a pretty good mood so most things are funny right now

What ?

This was her debut single

Edit

IC it was a vessel for a parody one

Original Poster

garbage456;8392448

its release not realise, have a good day

so
whos botherd:p

Banned

Do you release that this video is from 2008 so it's not a new realise at all

You have failed at internet

Banned

DJ1;8394433

Do you release that this video is from 2008 so it's not a new realise at … Do you release that this video is from 2008 so it's not a new realise at all

my head just exploded

dcx_badass;8395024

WTF is with all the idiots putting realise instead of release.

haha I can now dig my teeth from my tongue :-D

whats white, sticky and runs down toilet walls?

George Michaels latest release

(too much? LOL)

numptyj;8395053

whats white, sticky and runs down toilet walls?George Michaels latest … whats white, sticky and runs down toilet walls?George Michaels latest release(too much? LOL)

a tad :w00t:

Banned

dcx_badass;8395024

WTF is with all the idiots putting realise instead of release.

Read the OP and then you'll release why I did it in my last post. Apparently my humour flies over some people's heads like a giant cloud of ash.

Next time I am going to be sarcastic I will realise a statement explaining the joke so everyone gets it.

MMM Katy Perry fit bird

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5287/slpctd.gif

Banned

hamsterpig;8395127

MMM Katy Perry fit bird

super size that avatar please

lumoruk;8395146

Job done :thumbsup:

Banned

hamsterpig;8395188

Job done :thumbsup:

saved :whistling:

lumoruk;8395146

would you like fries with that?

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/401/katyperry2.gif

:w00t:

Banned

DJ1;8395118

Read the OP and then you'll release why I did it in my last post. … Read the OP and then you'll release why I did it in my last post. Apparently my humour flies over some people's heads like a giant cloud of ash. Next time I am going to be sarcastic I will realise a statement explaining the joke so everyone gets it.

i "get" you...(no homo)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions