Groups

Katy Perry's Perfume

Anybody know what the deal is with this? I know it's available at selfridges, but anybody know when/where i can get it elsewhere?

Wanted to get some for the ladies christmas

20 Comments

Don't know - daughter wants it too but I can't seem to find where else sells it yet. I know Selfridges were to be selling it exclusively first but not sure for how long before it goes nationwide.

jellybaby22

selling it on ebay... it doesnt smell too great though..be warned... well … selling it on ebay... it doesnt smell too great though..be warned... well in my opinion it doesnt

£70 - £80 a bottle oO
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 2nd Dec 2010

jellybaby22

selling it on ebay... it doesnt smell too great though..be warned... well … selling it on ebay... it doesnt smell too great though..be warned... well in my opinion it doesnt

Not surprised lol - are there any celebrity ones that smell nice? Its just a money making exercise and don't think they give a hoot about what it really smells like. Think I may let her buy it herself with her christmas money and that way she can learn about the value of cash and to spend it on nice things not fads (though she's KP daft and hardly likely to listen to me anyway) X)

ilovepink

£70 - £80 a bottle

How much!!! That's dearer that Chanel

You can get it from here, but it seems to be going fast

and littlewoods .. could be cheaper with a new customer code. Hope that helps!

I'll take your word for it JB - will let her smell it and buy it herself if she still wants it. I can just imagine it though lol.

Original Poster

thanks, for some reason i couldn't find it on perfume shop!!

bloody dear though

its vile! the only "celebrity" one thats nice is the sarah jessica parker one in the pink container-is it NYC its called? too lazy to walk into the hall and check mrs barkys handbag-lol.we got a sample of the katy perry and I wouldnt put it on the dalmation-its disgusting!

toolongawake

thanks, for some reason i couldn't find it on perfume shop!!bloody dear … thanks, for some reason i couldn't find it on perfume shop!!bloody dear though

theperfumeshop.com/fcp…rue

Not sure about the perfume, but I bet Katy smells nice.

The only "celebrity" (and I use that term loosely) perfumes I like are SJP and Jennifer Lopez.

i actually like quite a few of the 'celebrity' perfumes but i only buy them if i like the smell not whos names on it

the Kylie minogue showtime is lush

Saw it Debenhams on Wednesday a small bottle was £32

Original Poster

osbornerayman

Saw it Debenhams on Wednesday a small bottle was £32

thanks

Get this its lovely.

http://hidensneek.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/skank.jpg

nikkib123

The only "celebrity" (and I use that term loosely) perfumes I like are … The only "celebrity" (and I use that term loosely) perfumes I like are SJP and Jennifer Lopez.

This ^^

I have the SJP NYC & a few of the Jennifer Lopez ones. I get loads of good comments about the JLo perfumes I wear!

on very its cheaper than littlewoods, even though they are the same company haha and one review states she was not happy as the bottle said TESTER on it wtf? haha

very.co.uk/e/q…663

my boyfriend bought me a bottle of katy perry this christmas and i love it it smells amazing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233745
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523453
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2837
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404

See more discussions