Expired

KDL32W653 vs UE32F6100 (Both @£299)

Found 15th Aug 2013
SONY KDL32W653 (£295.95) (Next Day Delivery)

SAMSUNG UE32F6100 (294.75) (7 Days Delivery)

Hello, hopefully i get pointed in the right direction. But anyway here's the story i have found places i can get these tv's for the same price.

Question is what one do i go for? "Smart TV I do not care for so this is no bonus for me" i returned my 40" toshiba back to sainsburys today managed to get it for £229! only snagged it because of the price tag but it was way too big for me for my tv seating position, and had rubbish image quality.

I have allready made payment for the samsung but i got a nasty 6 day wait... is it worth the wait it?, I can easily cancel it and order the sony instead.

It will be used for:
Sky HD.
Blu-Ray.
Xbox One.
Xbox 360 "GTA V Only".
Custom Built i7/ATI Gaming Rig.
Community Updates
AskSony TV
3 Comments
Where are you seeing them so cheap?

You've only been a member for 10 minutes and this is your first post so I'm not sure how you can say people aren't replying when they haven't had a chance.
knack

Where are you seeing them so cheap?You've only been a member for 10 … Where are you seeing them so cheap?You've only been a member for 10 minutes and this is your first post so I'm not sure how you can say people aren't replying when they haven't had a chance.

Sorry typo - from a forum... I'll be putting links up as soon as i have made up my mind, don't want them going out of stock before i get a chance lol.
*Its just some websites have very good voucher codes

Edit/Update: Just a quick update, the place to were i put my order in for the samsung, the company changed the price too £394.75 Haha guess it was an error of some sort. Just glad, i purchased it now at £100 cheaper, but still do i change the order, and get the sony?

Edited by: "S33PLE" 15th Aug 2013
Sony all the way...pm the details of where please???
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants