Groups

Keane on Ch4

Im just chilling to them at the mo, whats everyone else upto?

26 Comments

listening to keane on channel 4 +1 and playing scrabble on here and soon to play scrabble on facebk till i fall asleep , very exciting friday night for me

just surfing the net, watching some tv, about to fall asleep infact might go to bed soon.

Watching the JLC show on Itv2, going to bed soon, up early for the Next sale.

im jus chillaxing surfing the internets

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759700

Watching the JLC show on Itv2, going to bed soon, up early for the Next … Watching the JLC show on Itv2, going to bed soon, up early for the Next sale.

is that any good???the JLC show that is:thumbsup:

AshleyRFC;4759700

Watching the JLC show on Itv2, going to bed soon, up early for the Next … Watching the JLC show on Itv2, going to bed soon, up early for the Next sale.

last time i went to the next sale, i was the 1st person to get there 6:45am :w00t:

Leer;4759707

is that any good???the JLC show that is:thumbsup:

First time I've watched it but I like him and he has a funny haircut so yeah lol.

ilovelilac;4759719

last time i went to the next sale, i was the 1st person to get there … last time i went to the next sale, i was the 1st person to get there 6:45am :w00t:

I went last July, was standing outside the Buchanan Galleries at 4.15am for it opening at 5 lol.

Original Poster

ilovelilac;4759719

last time i went to the next sale, i was the 1st person to get there … last time i went to the next sale, i was the 1st person to get there 6:45am :w00t:

i love my bed too much to leave the house that early, my aunty loves their sale and always up and about early dawns to get there for when the doors open!

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759727

I went last July, was standing outside the Buchanan Galleries at 4.15am … I went last July, was standing outside the Buchanan Galleries at 4.15am for it opening at 5 lol.

don't know how u guys do it,I don't have the patience!!x

AshleyRFC;4759727

I went last July, was standing outside the Buchanan Galleries at 4.15am … I went last July, was standing outside the Buchanan Galleries at 4.15am for it opening at 5 lol.

Lol, was it worth it?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759722

First time I've watched it but I like him and he has a funny haircut so … First time I've watched it but I like him and he has a funny haircut so yeah lol.

he does have a funny haircut,doesnt he!!lol
    loved the friday/sunday night project!!xxx

Leer;4759735

don't know how u guys do it,I don't have the patience!!x

3 kids, half price quality clothes that dont shrink when I was them does it for me.

That and I have a £90 giftcard that the kids got for xmas and its been burning a hole in my pocket since then lol.

Leer;4759731

i love my bed too much to leave the house that early, my aunty loves … i love my bed too much to leave the house that early, my aunty loves their sale and always up and about early dawns to get there for when the doors open!

im mostly awake at that time so i didnt have to wake up or anything ;-)

Leer;4759746

he does have a funny haircut,doesnt he!!lolloved the friday/sunday night … he does have a funny haircut,doesnt he!!lolloved the friday/sunday night project!!xxx

Davina just said he's lost 2 stone. He's looking a lot better.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759747

3 kids, half price quality clothes that dont shrink when I was them does … 3 kids, half price quality clothes that dont shrink when I was them does it for me.That and I have a £90 giftcard that the kids got for xmas and its been burning a hole in my pocket since then lol.

lol, I have a three year old that seems to grow out of her clothes really quick-we tend to go Primark. Then sometimes Marks&Spencers and Adams and New look.My mum and aunty always gets her bits from next when they go

Original Poster

ilovelilac;4759751

im mostly awake at that time so i didnt have to wake up or anything ;-)

:thumbsup:

Leer;4759765

lol, I have a three year old that seems to grow out of her clothes really … lol, I have a three year old that seems to grow out of her clothes really quick-we tend to go Primark. Then sometimes Marks&Spencers and Adams and New look.My mum and aunty always gets her bits from next when they go

Oh dont get me wrong, I love Primark but when I can get half price Next clothes I'm right in there lol.

The only thing sometimes with the Primark clothes is that they shrink but there good value for money.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759722

First time I've watched it but I like him and he has a funny haircut so … First time I've watched it but I like him and he has a funny haircut so yeah lol.

why does his hair look so fluffy???

Leer;4759775

why does his hair look so fluffy???

I have no idea lol.

But I wish mine would sit as nice as his is, its all pretty when its straightened but after a wee trip out into the wind its all over the place again lol.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759774

Oh dont get me wrong, I love Primark but when I can get half price Next … Oh dont get me wrong, I love Primark but when I can get half price Next clothes I'm right in there lol.The only thing sometimes with the Primark clothes is that they shrink but there good value for money.

fair enough, i used to love the next outlet store in stockport but its now shut!!:x
    Every time I been in in their sale, I feel so claustrophobic and lost!!:?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759778

I have no idea lol.But I wish mine would sit as nice as his is, its all … I have no idea lol.But I wish mine would sit as nice as his is, its all pretty when its straightened but after a wee trip out into the wind its all over the place again lol.

same here:thumbsup:
    the worse is when I spend ages curling mine, the minute I step out, if its windy, my hair goes straight!!!lol.
    His hair is rather nice!!!:-D

Leer;4759784

fair enough, i used to love the next outlet store in stockport but its … fair enough, i used to love the next outlet store in stockport but its now shut!!:xEvery time I been in in their sale, I feel so claustrophobic and lost!!:?

Yeah I used to love the clearance one down at our bit too but now its filled with all these special purchase items which are nowhere near as fun.

Leer;4759789

same here:thumbsup:the worse is when I spend ages curling mine, the … same here:thumbsup:the worse is when I spend ages curling mine, the minute I step out, if its windy, my hair goes straight!!!lol.His hair is rather nice!!!:-D

I'm beginning to wonder if Todd Carty owns any other clothes other than the leather jacket and jeans look.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759802

I'm beginning to wonder if Todd Carty owns any other clothes other than … I'm beginning to wonder if Todd Carty owns any other clothes other than the leather jacket and jeans look.

:-D

Original Poster

oh my gosh, i remember Grange Hill!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions