Expired

Keegan! Keegan!

20 replies
Found 16th Jan 2008
Get in, come on the Toon!

20 Comments

Love Keegan from his days at Liverpool, think he did a half decent job his first stint at the joke house up there in Newcastle. But this appointment is not going to end well. I hope I am wrong.

Original Poster

He done a brilliant job at Newcastle, don't wanna see him as a failure. But he'll not if Big Mike backs him. Bit of stability at the club at last??

davelfc;1463062

Love Keegan from his days at Liverpool, think he did a half decent job … Love Keegan from his days at Liverpool, think he did a half decent job his first stint at the joke house up there in Newcastle. But this appointment is not going to end well. I hope I am wrong.

I think you're right. Great player, decent 1st stint as manager, but 2nd choice to Redknapp ??

No axe to grind here as a Gooner. My missus is a Tooner.

Let's keep fingers crossed for Kev.

about as solid as northern rock!

cornish;1463093

about as solid as northern rock!

thats right! cant take the pressure! Gerard Houllier and Didier Deschamps ? no - Keegan! lol

:w00t:

wonder how long he'll last

he'll love it, love it!! :-D

lol this sums it up perfectly (pulled from newcastle-online)

"it's like we've put up a big wall around Newcastle. Everyone else is laughing at us, but it doesn't matter because we're having a bloody good party inside!!"

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Good job Allardyce told them where they could stick their job.

And Deschamps.

And Houllier.

And Shearer.

And McLaren.

And Mark Hughes.

Apart from that, yes, very well done indeed Kev.

he will maybe pick himself for the team, I'm sure he's better than most.

Original Poster

dj4beat;1463437

Good job Allardyce told them where they could stick their job.And … Good job Allardyce told them where they could stick their job.And Deschamps.And Houllier.And Shearer.And McLaren.And Mark Hughes.Apart from that, yes, very well done indeed Kev.

Very well researched post, Shearer said in the press today that he would jump at the chance, McLaren was never in the frame, Deschamps pure speculation, and Houllier is under contract to the French FA. You did however manage to miss the one manager that did refuse the post, Harry Redknapp.
Keegan will do well i'm sure, He must of had assurances from the board that he will have a big war chest to make the team his. Hopefully he'll see sense and get rid of that thug Joey Barton + Alan Smith

Well i'm very pleased, always loved the Toon, King Kev did as much for us as he ever could at City, but be warned, if Kev cannot fix The Toon, not sure many other's could, cos he has bar-code blood in his veins......
Very happy, no, really happy cos someone like Keegan should not be on the periphery

Edit: Why has this been expired and spammed? :x

Looks like king kev has EXPIRED allready :lol:

Original Poster

Kev will be giving time to get things right, I'm sure of that. Gave my ticket away tonight as I'm in looking after the kids. Gutted! Be some atmosphere tonight, something that sadly has been lacking recentley. Still stories floating about up here that Shearer is gonna be his 2IC.

Who next back at the toon???

Bramble?

Peacock?

Albert?

Asprilla?

What makes me laugh is that no one hardly mentioned keegan until today.
He wasn't even 2nd or 3rd choice really !!
Now it's as if he was always going to be the one to takeover and miracles are going to happen overnight!

Newcastle fans must be the most disollusioned in the country :thinking:

Original Poster

He's been mentioned plenty in the local press up here

FOOTBALL QUOTES

THE KEVIN KEEGAN COLLECTION

'There are two schools of thought on the way the rest of this half is … 'There are two schools of thought on the way the rest of this half is going to develop; everybody's got their own opinion...'

geocities.com/Sou…tml

Banned

waterloo;1463883

Looks like king kev has EXPIRED allready :lol:

Yeh, I thought that meant he'd been sacked already!!!!!

Spurs and Toons fans always seem to think their a bigger club than they are.

I cant remember one manager whose 2nd stint at a club has been more successful than his first.

First thing i'm doing tomorrow is putting money on "King Kev" to be de-throned buy the beginning of next season. Mike Ashley doesn't like unsuccessful men which is kind of ironic

4Site;1465286

Spurs and Toons fans always seem to think their a bigger club than they … Spurs and Toons fans always seem to think their a bigger club than they are.I cant remember one manager whose 2nd stint at a club has been more successful than his first.First thing i'm doing tomorrow is putting money on "King Kev" to be de-throned buy the beginning of next season. Mike Ashley doesn't like unsuccessful men which is kind of ironic

Harry Redknapp........Portsmouth ??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions