Groups
    EXPIRED

Keep getting missed calls from a +234 number

As title, its really annoying! Had about 6 of them already today. It happens for a couple of days and then it stops for a while, always comes back though!

9 Comments

+234 is international code for Nigeria. Perhaps you have a relative you never knew desperate to transfer money to you. Or you may have won a lottery

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

+234 is international code for Nigeria. Perhaps you have a relative you … +234 is international code for Nigeria. Perhaps you have a relative you never knew desperate to transfer money to you. Or you may have won a lottery

lol, its so annoying! Why dont they just email me like all the other scammers!

Try getting your Provider to block the number? When my mother gets calls like this I just google and see what/who it is.

Hope this helps

Try WHO CALLS ME I always use it

Original Poster

luvvlychocolate

Try WHO CALLS ME I always use it

Thanks but ive already googled it, its not listed on any of the sites!

Original Poster

New call today, same number +2348030620933, google shows nothing so if anyone knows anything about it let me know!
    Edited by: "dh058977" 2nd Mar 2011

Hey I've had weird calls from Nigerian numbers since December. I saved the first number in my contacts and put them on call reject. Last few days I've had calls from another number but still Nigerian and I think the same area. They speak in their native language which I cannot understand and they don't seem to understand English. I've told them WRONG NUMBER repeatedly and I don't seem to be getting charged for any calls.

The only thing I can think is that they want someone to call back and get charged a fortune.

Sorry I'm not of any help in resolving it. Just thought I'd let you know someone else is experiencing something similar.

BGE

They speak in their native language which I cannot understand and they … They speak in their native language which I cannot understand and they don't seem to understand English.

I have jjust had a number call me of +2348066439592 WFT
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions