Groups

Keep getting this mesage ordering from tesco entertainment ?

Banned
    Not sure why, got money on my card

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i40.tinypic.com/okap0k.jpg

I can't use my Electron card on Tesco sites.

Banned

call your card company, they have flagged it for some reason

has happened to me too, just give them a call

My Tesco cc has had issues recently and they declined some transactions saying 'insufficient funds' when in fact it had the funds but they thought fraud had been occurring on the card. It's probably been flagged, just call them tomorrow.

Original Poster Banned

sickly sweet;8568051

My Tesco cc has had issues recently and they declined some transactions … My Tesco cc has had issues recently and they declined some transactions saying 'insufficient funds' when in fact it had the funds but they thought fraud had been occurring on the card. It's probably been flagged, just call them tomorrow.

I'll call them tommorow but did order something earlier today.

jubbyme;8568044

call your card company, they have flagged it for some reason^has happened … call your card company, they have flagged it for some reason^has happened to me too, just give them a call

scabbers;8568039

I can't use my Electron card on Tesco sites.

dcx_badass;8568092

If it's a Visa Electron it's cos they're rubbish cards for kids and poor … If it's a Visa Electron it's cos they're rubbish cards for kids and poor people and Tesco don't take em.

It's a barclaycard visa debit card like this

http://www.moneyhighstreet.com/import/images/Barclays+card_300.jpg

ryman1000;8568105

I'll call them tommorow but did order something earlier today.

They actually called me at 8.30am yesterday (the morning after my declined transaction) from the fraud dept asking about my recent purchases, I refused to give them any details and asked for them to give me their contact details and said I'll call them back. The phone number was legit, so I spoke to someone who sounded high as a kite on drugs but he sorted out my card ok and put my declined transaction through so it's all sorted now. I hope you don't miss out on a bargain because of it.

dcx_badass;8568092

If it's a Visa Electron it's cos they're rubbish cards for kids and poor … If it's a Visa Electron it's cos they're rubbish cards for kids and poor people and Tesco don't take em.

I've used a Visa Electron on this site before (the Fable 2 £6 deal), but when there was that 1p DVD a few weeks ago it wouldn't accept it.

coolshop.co.uk/cat…360 £34.92 at Coolshop with 5% cashback if the Tesco price isn't available tomorrow or you want to try another retailer and see if your card works.

red dead isn't out until the end of the month, they're trying to charge you now for a pre order? sack them off and use shopto

Original Poster Banned

sickly sweet;8568166

http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/58934-red-dead-redemption--for-x360 £34.92 at Coolshop with 5% cashback if the Tesco price isn't available tomorrow or you want to try another retailer and see if your card works.

It's just short of £30 with 15% off at tesco, so quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?88
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions