Keep getting this message when I follow HUKD links

Posted 6th Aug 2020
3520469-rTCkm.jpgcan someone help me understand why I am getting this message. it started happening a few days ago and has been happening regularly. Is anyone else getting the same message? thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Post it in feedback and one of the team will help you @Jason

looks like it’s going to another website have you cleared your cookies?
Do you have any adblockers enabled? Mine used do this with another browser a few months back as I'd disabled ad blocks and redirect trackers
are you using a VPN?
Looks like a filter or blocker to me when k9 filter used to be around it used to do that instead of saying page blocked
h3dshot06/08/2020 23:16

Do you have any adblockers enabled? Mine used do this with another browser …Do you have any adblockers enabled? Mine used do this with another browser a few months back as I'd disabled ad blocks and redirect trackers

Don't think so
eslick06/08/2020 23:13

Post it in feedback and one of the team will help you @Jason looks like …Post it in feedback and one of the team will help you @Jason looks like it’s going to another website have you cleared your cookies?

How do I do that?
J_s3107/08/2020 01:30

Looks like a filter or blocker to me when k9 filter used to be around it …Looks like a filter or blocker to me when k9 filter used to be around it used to do that instead of saying page blocked

Have no idea what you just said 😁. Only started happening a few days ago. Had no problem prior to that
AdGuard used to do that for me.
Check what apps you have running.
jamkhan07/08/2020 08:33

How do I do that?

clear cookies? it will be in your settings for somewhere on your device linked to the browser you are using. If its feedback you are asking its just another place to post, but dont worry about it I bet Jason will pick it up now.
eslick07/08/2020 08:53

clear cookies? it will be in your settings for somewhere on your device …clear cookies? it will be in your settings for somewhere on your device linked to the browser you are using. If its feedback you are asking its just another place to post, but dont worry about it I bet Jason will pick it up now.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text