Keep Phone Memory Free - best way to upload photos and images?

Found 17th Dec 2017
What's the least time consuming way to download photos and files from your phone to download it to your laptop at a later time?

Phone memory gets full so quickly, and I don't have time to download to my laptop all the time!

Thank you
Community Updates
AskPhones
11 Comments
Try G Cloud maybe, once set up it'll upload automatically.
Google Photos. You can set to auto backup. Its free unlimited storage at a slightly lower quality that originally took but...its still pretty good. Theres a feature too to auto remove locally. I use it all the time
deleted1597344
Get a phone with bigger internal memory

On a more serious note any cloud hosting storage would be suffice, personally I use OneDrive.
I use OneDrive on phone and PC/Laptop using Win10. Any pics I take are automatically uploaded to the cloud and I can view them on my PC/Laptop via the Photos app.
Google photos or Dropbox
I use a western digital cloud, has 2tb hard drive and can be accessed anywhere in the world, great for sharing photos with the family.
Google photos. Just set the upload to happen when charging and connected to WiFi only.. This will happen everyday with nothing for you to do.. Best backup happens when done automatically. If you need to do something then sods law will apply and it will all go wrong
100gb degoo Is an app on play store , as far as i can tell it seems to do the job.
There's some mentioned above that only allow up to 15GB or so and then you have to pay.
Thanks, which of these "cloud services' will retain the original photo quality to the greatest extent please?
I use mega as its cross platform and offers 50gb free

limitations for each service
  • Google Drive. Free Space: 15 GB. Bonuses: None. ...
  • Dropbox. Free Space: 2 GB. ...
  • OneDrive. Free Space: 5 GB. ...
  • Degoo. Free Space: 100 GB. ...
  • hubiC. Free Space: 25 GB. ...
  • iCloud. Free Space: 5 GB. ...
  • MEGA. Free Space: 50 GB. ...
  • pCloud. Free Space: 10 GB.
SCuboid6 h, 51 m ago

Thanks, which of these "cloud services' will retain the original photo …Thanks, which of these "cloud services' will retain the original photo quality to the greatest extent please?

All of them offer full resolution backup
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants