Keith Chegwin RIP

Edited by:"Dilithium"Found 11th Dec 2017
Sadly it has been announced that Keith Chegwin aged 60 has passed, someone many fondly remember from the 70s for his role on Noel Edmonds Multi Coloured Swap Shop, and his own series of Cheggers Plays Pop.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Fond memories.

Thank you for being here, Mr Chegwin.

Sad news, so young.

Aww man

Watching him on Multi-Coloured Swap Shop is one of my earliest childhood memories.

He was also hilarious on Life’s Too Short.

Here’s hoping he didn’t suffer too much
Edited by: "majestic2012" 11th Dec 2017

OMG i'm shocked May he RIP
20 Comments

Aww man

Watching him on Multi-Coloured Swap Shop is one of my earliest childhood memories.

He was also hilarious on Life’s Too Short.

Here’s hoping he didn’t suffer too much
Edited by: "majestic2012" 11th Dec 2017

That is sad - its something no one tells you when getting older that people who you grew up in your childhood would die

OMG i'm shocked May he RIP

RIP Cheggers

Cheggers

RIP poor soul.

Cheggers gone pop? A face of the eighties and nineties, though I found him a bit irritating still sad he's gone.

Terribly sad, such an infectious laugh. RIP.

RIP Sir and thank you for your service to broadcasting

and one of the few TV presenters of my childhood, who wasn't a sexual predator.

i still haven't gotten over the nice guy who cried at abused animals on Animal Hospital was a filthy peado.

Fond memories.

Thank you for being here, Mr Chegwin.

Sad news, so young.

How come we are all supposed be living longer but a lot of quite famous people die early?

On saying that its better to live fast me thinks.

he had lung disease apparently.

Awww rest in peace Keith . He used to appear on morning tv and going to surprise people.
Another name from my childhood gone.

fanpages1 h, 15 m ago

[Video] [Video] [Video] [Video] Fond memories.Thank you for being here, Mr …[Video] [Video] [Video] [Video] Fond memories.Thank you for being here, Mr Chegwin.

Thanks for posting these tunes FP

A great kids entertainer, rip.

majestic20127 h, 31 m ago

Aww man Watching him on Multi-Coloured Swap Shop is one of my earliest …Aww man Watching him on Multi-Coloured Swap Shop is one of my earliest childhood memories.He was also hilarious on Life’s Too Short.Here’s hoping he didn’t suffer too much

Me too. Coming in from school and watching Cheggers Plays Pop is one of those memories that has always stayed with me. Going out and playing footie had to wait until it was finished

RIP
sad time for his loved ones and fans not helped by nasty comments live on BBC this morning
Edited by: "anthea" 12th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants