Groups

Kellogg's 2 for 1 day out codes

Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions? If so, I would be extremely grateful if you could kindly PM it to me.

My family is coming over to London and I am planning to take kids to some attactions?

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

Kids multipacks are on offer for £1 in some supermarkets and they have codes on

Original Poster

sophieb1986

Kids multipacks are on offer for £1 in some supermarkets and they have … Kids multipacks are on offer for £1 in some supermarkets and they have codes on

​oh great, I will have a look. Do you know any specific supermarket or product? Thanks xx

I've got 2, but you don't have PM enabled ... as you've only registered today.

Original Poster

Spango

I've got 2, but you don't have PM enabled ... as you've only registered … I've got 2, but you don't have PM enabled ... as you've only registered today.

​oh that's great, would you mind emailing me on Mod Edit: email address ? thanks a lot.. I really appreciate this.
    Edited by moderator: "May 12, 2017 21:59" 12th May

mod

Spango

I've got 2, but you don't have PM enabled ... as you've only registered … I've got 2, but you don't have PM enabled ... as you've only registered today.

Spango, if you could PM me the code I can send it over to londoner2017

andywedge

Spango, if you could PM me the code I can send it over to londoner2017

Done - both sent to you for londoner2017
    Cheers.

mod

Spango

Done - both sent to you for londoner2017Cheers.

Thanks, and just forwarded them on

andywedge

Thanks, and just forwarded them on

Cheers!

Original Poster

thank you so much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs12
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers23
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie21
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions