Groups

Kelloggs cinema token codes

Has anyone got any unwanted and unused Kelloggs codes for their cinema offer.. I am collecting to take the boys. :w00t:

These codes can be found in most of their current cereal range (the boxes have a big picture of Shrek on them, and the codes can be found on the inside of the box, printed in red ink) - so if you have no use for them, I would be extremely grateful if you could pm them to me.

Solid

13 Comments

oops I think I threw some away :oops: my lad goes through serial at a rate of notts lol ... Just looked in our cupboard and we have kellogs frosty's with shrek on but no mention of cinema tickets maybe the promo has ended now

I'll have a check, Pretty much sure i've thrown them away.

Nope i haven't, They have got Shrek on the front but no mention of a cinema voucher, Just says "Shrek in cinemas now".

Had a look on the inside to, Nothing.

Original Poster

Thanks for trying guys... Rep added for all...

Strange...mine had Shrek on the front, but nothing inside :thinking:

suze

Strange...mine had Shrek on the front, but nothing inside :thinking:

Same here!

I did check for you solid but although mine had Shrek on the front there weren't any codes unfortunately. If I come across any though you'll be the first to have them.

Original Poster

The codes are on the inside of the box and are printed.

kelloggs.co.uk/cin…asp

Thanks all:thumbsup: :-D (more rep added!)

hi
    I found a rice krispie box in my recycle bin and there is a code for you :thumbsup: i will pm you it

Iom-RF

Same here!

And mine. Although if i get any boxes with them in i'll drop you a PM as all we've got is a Showcase Cinema and they give nothing away. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

You guys rock :w00t:
    much appreciated:thumbsup: ;-)

Syzable

And mine. Although if i get any boxes with them in i'll drop you a PM as … And mine. Although if i get any boxes with them in i'll drop you a PM as all we've got is a Showcase Cinema and they give nothing away. :thumbsup:

showcase are now taking the tickets - check kelloggs site for up date - i have used 3 tickets at my showcase

ruth1971

showcase are now taking the tickets - check kelloggs site for up date - i … showcase are now taking the tickets - check kelloggs site for up date - i have used 3 tickets at my showcase

Thanks for letting me know. Rep added!! :thumbsup:

And the power of my rep has now lifted you from 1 to 3 green bars. WOW!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions