Kelloggs free cereal coupon

Found 6th Nov 2010
Has anyone collected 3 kelloggs boxes and tried to claim for your free coupon?

I done it a while back without success but left it at that.

Till now i try again with 3 unique codes and once again it says on there site the coupon was printed but its queued in my printer as ERROR. Never does print and now when i go back to the unique link where the coupon is it says sorry its already been printed(when it hasnt). Now its impossible to even goto the page to reprint.

Im sure its a very clever marketting trick and there are no free cereal boxes available. Feel conned.

9 Comments

its worked fine for me about 5 times-you can only print once so if you have a printer problem then you are gonna struggle.there are plenty free boxes available and its not a con or a marketing strategy.

Original Poster

My printer is fine. Im a printer engineer by trade and ive never had a problem with the printer only twice in 3 years and that was down to these kelloggs coupons.

worked for me fine aswell

Worked good for me too. Only printed 2 coupons 2 days ago. Have used this previously with another printer without any problems either. You can only print the once. May be worth contacting Kelloggs by phone to explain. The least they can do is say no.

I had the same problem. Followed the step by step instructions then went to print, everything looked fine except no coupon printed - I didn't even get an error message! I've contacted Kellogs via email from the link on their site and am awaiting a response. I'm not hopeful because they won't replace expired coupons.

Had loads and loads of coupons from this offer-I dont like any of the cereals that are free, so I give them to work mates. Always give any deals and offers to others if no good to me!!

I did about a year ago, first time didn't print (no problems with any other coupon printing) contacted them. second time I said send it to me haven't got printer. Heard nothing either time

Worked fine for me - printed of coupin and then emailed to say had a problem and they sent on in the post... used both with no problems

DAMNOME

Worked fine for me - printed of coupin and then emailed to say had a … Worked fine for me - printed of coupin and then emailed to say had a problem and they sent on in the post... used both with no problems

I think you got mine
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…1320
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861907
    3. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1528
    4. Unison Rewards58

See more discussions