Kelloggs grown up go free codes

Found 21st Apr
Hello all. Please can someone give me 2 online codes for the adults go free kelloggs promotion. I actually have several vouchers but none of them have an online code. I bought few more cereal boxes and non seem to have the online code printed.
Your help is much appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
The kellogs crunchy nut have the codes inside the box.

Look on eBay nemo because I'm fed up giving them to new people who join for this purpose.
Iv became strict
I don't believe you bought several promotional packs & they didn't have the codes in them
Gollywood43 m ago

I don't believe you bought several promotional packs & they didn't have …I don't believe you bought several promotional packs & they didn't have the codes in them

Tbh there is alot that don’t have them with the code inside now.
Misslovely21st Apr

The kellogs crunchy nut have the codes inside the box. Look on eBay nemo …The kellogs crunchy nut have the codes inside the box. Look on eBay nemo because I'm fed up giving them to new people who join for this purpose. Iv became strict

That is fine. Thank you for your time in posting a message. Just for your info, I have no doubt people will be joining just for these codes but I have been a member for a while now. Thank you very much for helping the hukd community.
Gollywood21st Apr

I don't believe you bought several promotional packs & they didn't have …I don't believe you bought several promotional packs & they didn't have the codes in them

I can you show you a picture of all the vouchers I had amassed without codes if you want. Regardless, thank you very much for your entirely pointless and useless comment.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants