Groups

kellogg's 'grown up go free' coupon

Hi Everyone, does anybody has kellogg's 'grown up go free' promotional coupon to share(for online booking) as I am planning to take my son over there on his bday.

7 Comments

I've got a kids or adults go free at Alton Towers (It's on the pack as Chessington but states Alton Towers to) however from what i can see it cannot be used online. It states the terms can be found at chessington.com/org…nix so could be worth you looking to see if it can be used online but it seems to stipulate it's on the day only.

Original Poster

CCC007

I've got a kids or adults go free at Alton Towers (It's on the pack as … I've got a kids or adults go free at Alton Towers (It's on the pack as Chessington but states Alton Towers to) however from what i can see it cannot be used online. It states the terms can be found at www.chessington.com/organix so could be worth you looking to see if it can be used online but it seems to stipulate it's on the day only.

​thanks very much. i forget to mention that i am looking for codes to book ticket for Legoland windsor.
    still thanks for great help n response.

PM me and I'll reply with a photo of the codes

Original Poster

sicklysweet

PM me and I'll reply with a photo of the codes

​i am not able to send pm as it is not activated yet.

satinkaurdham

i am not able to send pm as it is not activated yet.

You need to write at least 10 comments across the forums, or it could be 20. I think it's 10 though. Then your PMs will be activated.

Edited by: "sicklysweet" 15th Jun

Original Poster

sicklysweet

You need to write at least 10 comments across the forums, or it could be … You need to write at least 10 comments across the forums, or it could be 20. I think it's 10 though. Then your PMs will be activated.

​hmm thanks i will try

Pm received, and I just replied with the picture of the codes and instructions etc.

Enjoy your day out with your son.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions