Kelloggs Grown Ups Go Free 2 for 1 codes?

Found 4th Jul
Does any kind soul have a spare Grown Ups Go Free code from Kelloggs? I need two ideally...

I specifically need the ones from inside the box, that can be used online. I'd buy my own but I'm overseas and dread the thought of queuing at Legoland in August...

Thank you!!
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Ive one code, PM me
Niixxxy1 h, 15 m ago

Ive one code, PM me

It's not giving me the option to PM you (unless I'm being thick) can you send me one?
Ive PMed you
Many thanks to Niixxxy. I still need one more so would be eternally grateful if anyone has another
A shameful bump in case anyone has one in their breakfast box...
Just sent you one. Enjoy
Edited by: "kerrvin123" 5th Jul
Thank you!
I admit I feel cheeky to ask but does anyone have another of these for me to use online? I've got one for Chessington but my son has just begged me to do Legoland as well but it is so far away from us and I'm worried about queuing with a 5yo and also not getting in!
I would be eternally grateful.
Wow very cool this! Also looking for one of these codes. Someone still has one code left?
Hi All,

Sorry to be cheeky but does any kind soul have a spare Grown Ups Go Free code from Kelloggs? I need two ideally...
(these are found on the inside of a packet)
andy.bushell22 m ago

Hi All,Sorry to be cheeky but does any kind soul have a spare Grown Ups Go …Hi All,Sorry to be cheeky but does any kind soul have a spare Grown Ups Go Free code from Kelloggs? I need two ideally...(these are found on the inside of a packet)

Where are you going? The theme parks have reverse vending machines outside the park. Put a plastic bottle in, and it gives you a 2 for 1 voucher.
HI I am wanting them for the London eye
any more codes for online please?
Hi,

Does anyone please have two online codes that I could use for this weekend at Chessington please?
Thanks in advance x
Hey everyone! Does anyone have a 241 Kellogg’s code or any 241 code for Madame Tussaud’s London? Xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions