Kellogg’s grown ups go free

Posted 3rd Feb
Hi, I’d like to take my family to the sea life centre for my daughter’s birthday. I have saved the vouchers off the Kelloggs cereal boxes but hadn’t realised I needed the 10 digit code from
inside the box to book online. Does anyone have any spare please? Preferably 2! Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Welcome to HUKD, this is a regular request on here and even long-standing contributing members haven’t been able to gain one.
As you know these codes are very rare now and I’d suggest putting a shout out to your friends and family via Facebook or alternatively buy them for £2.95 from Fleabay. This seller has 100% feedback and that way you can get the codes instantly and book in advance online.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 4th Feb
If you still have the actual voucher panel from the box then just turn up and buy tickets on the day using the voucher. I don't think most Sea Life centres get so busy that you can't buy tickets on the day.
Toptrumpet04/02/2020 09:22

Welcome to HUKD, this is a regular request on here and even long-standing …Welcome to HUKD, this is a regular request on here and even long-standing contributing members haven’t been able to gain one. As you know these codes are very rare now and I’d suggest putting a shout out to your friends and family via Facebook or alternatively buy them for £2.95 from Fleabay. This seller has 100% feedback and that way you can get the codes instantly and book in advance online.

She wants 2 aswell but doesn’t want to use her own vouchers
Classic! Joins for a code!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants