Expired

Kellogg's Personalised Spoon Codes

Found 18th Jan 2015
Hi all. Does anybody by any chance have an unwanted Kellogg's spoon codes lurking in their cereal cupboard?
Would love to get one for my daughter but we seem to take forever to go through cereal!
Fingers crossed! (Please PM the code if you can help. Thank you!) :0)

1. Misc
  2. Kelloggs
53 Comments

Hi. Also looking for a spare code for Kellogg's spoon if anyone has one.

Also any Tip any sip bowl codes.

Thanks in advance

Weve been collecting these for ages, tried a few times to get the bowl and the spoon, still havnt got either, sometimes the codes dont work together, will try today and pass them on if they don't work for me. Contacted Kellogg's about it but heard nothing back!

PSGJHSSGOO:(

Original Poster

Bump.
Just need one more code if any kind soul can PM me one pretty please!???

Original Poster

Bump again. Still need just one more!

typed in 3 codes and they have been rejected

iaincampbell

typed in 3 codes and they have been rejected

Same(_;)

Hi can anyone give me a Kellogg's spoon code please xxxx thank you

someone please give me 1 more code please, i really want one x

email it me

I have 6 codes. It only seems to require 2 though. I have been trying and e-mailing Kelloggs for weeks now. Codes come up as invalid. Need to select a country before you start. They say scroll down to UK flag and click on it but THERE IS NO UK FLAG!! Anyone got past this? I have tried other flags and one does work and accepts codes but you can't change the country. Really fed up and will probably give up as it is a waste of time!
Edited by: "WARNER107" 11th Feb 2015

Original Poster

I managed to get my last code and applied for my daughter's spoon. Didn't have any problems. Used my phone to apply for it, not sure if that makes a difference?

can u give me one plz

i have one code but i really need another one! i wanted to get on for my sister she is turning 4 in march and she would love that please if anyone has a spear code could they message me it please? thankyou, i would love you forever!xxx and i am sure my sister would too!!

amyjayscott

i have one code but i really need another one! i wanted to get on for my … i have one code but i really need another one! i wanted to get on for my sister she is turning 4 in march and she would love that please if anyone has a spear code could they message me it please? thankyou, i would love you forever!xxx and i am sure my sister would too!!

You could always buy another box!. I managed to get 6 codes needed for 2 spoons but the ordering process was rubbish. The dates on the cereal are far enough ahead to stock pile in order to get the offer.

yeah but i dont really want to buy another i have three and i havent even eaten one of them! i really want to get one by march 28th because its my sisters birthday and i would love to get her one iswell as her main present! please if anyone does, it would be an amazing help and i am sure izzy would love you forever

Original Poster

amyjayscott

yeah but i dont really want to buy another i have three and i havent even … yeah but i dont really want to buy another i have three and i havent even eaten one of them! i really want to get one by march 28th because its my sisters birthday and i would love to get her one iswell as her main present! please if anyone does, it would be an amazing help and i am sure izzy would love you forever

Doubt it would arrive by then hun
I applied for mine over a week ago and no sign of it yet.

oh really that a shame but if it was late i guess it would still be nice to izzy? if anyone does please could you help out. i really want to make izzy happy, shes illl at the moment too. not so bad, but a cough and a cold i just thought she would really like it!

Anyone have a code I only need one I could try any rejected ones too

anybody got any unused codes need two more please

i only need one!

Everyone is scrounging. Buy your own cereal if you want the deal.

PSQYDKPAKS.....fight it out amongst yourselfs!

Thanks a lot! it worked!!!

Please anyone have a code I need one please do you have another one @shazzashops

I really need that code

So you joined the site today just to grovel for codes?

yeah

lol

hul12

Please anyone have a code I need one please do you have another one … Please anyone have a code I need one please do you have another one @shazzashops

sorry only the one,someone might log on later with one.

Anyone have a code I really need it because it could be and ideal gift for my daughter/sister

shazzashops

sorry only the one,someone might log on later with one.

thanks anyway

Go and buy your own Cereal and get the codes. I wanted a spoon for my daughter so I brought the cereal and have just ordered the spoon

wow thanks alot

anyone one who has a code rejected or unused one please dm them all to me i would be very greatful

Aeaton91

Go and buy your own Cereal and get the codes. I wanted a spoon for my … Go and buy your own Cereal and get the codes. I wanted a spoon for my daughter so I brought the cereal and have just ordered the spoon

Exactly what I said! I wanted 2 spoons and bought 6 boxes to get them. That's the way we do it.

WARNER107

Exactly what I said! I wanted 2 spoons and bought 6 boxes to get them. … Exactly what I said! I wanted 2 spoons and bought 6 boxes to get them. That's the way we do it.

well its actually 4 boxes

hul12

well its actually 4 boxes

Wrong. You need 3 codes per spoon. Says on the box and that was what was required to get each spoon, therefore 6 boxes of cereal needed!

You need 2 its says on the website

Original Poster

hul12

You need 2 its says on the website

3 codes to redeem a spoon:http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h419/chuckiedoll1/IMG_20150220_111512647_zpslxif4e2z.jpg

chuckiedoll

3 codes to redeem a spoon:

go on website and see you need two codes check for yourself

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions