Kelloggs Promotion Online Code Grown Ups go Free

3 replies
Found 28th Sep 2016
Hi. I hope anyone can provide me a Kellogg's promotion code which is "printed inside special cereal pack" for the "Grown-Ups Go Free" promotion. I don't live in the UK, so I can't buy it by myself. Want to use it to buy a online ticket for Madame Tussauds in London. Thank you for your help.

3 Comments

Original Poster

Here you can see it´s an online code promotion

FAQ -Merlin Promotion
This year we are offering Grown Ups Free online entry to top attractions in the UK and Ireland on promotional packs of Kellogg’s cereal between 01.01.16 – 30.06.17. Printed on Kellogg’s cereal (either underneath the carton flap or on the base of the packet), will be a unique, one time only code that you can redeem online via merlinfun.com/kel…ggs.

Entry is simple once on the website and customers should follow the necessary instructions. Once the tickets have been booked, including what day and where relevant, time you are visiting the relevant Merlin attraction, prepayment of these tickets will be required. Following this, a printer is needed in order to print the attraction tickets.
Codes feature on promotional packs of Kellogg’s cereal only.
Online booking with codes can be used at all UK Merlin attractions apart from the Blackpool Tower circus. SeaLife Centre and Sanctuary Bray, is the only ROI venue included in the online entry.

grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk/faq…tml

grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk/faq…tml
Edited by: "speedy20001" 28th Sep 2016

Oops didn't find that we always used them at booking offices before
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322804
    2. UBER can be a waste of money1221
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769205
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247562

See more discussions