Expired

Kellogg's spoon codes ** OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD ** (pls DO NOT post emails)

Found 13th Jan 2015
Hi guys,

Does anyone happen to have a spare code for the Kellogg's free spoon offer? I just need one more to able to get one.

Thanks!

End Date 30/09/15

kelloggs.co.uk/en_…tml

"The problem can be due to traffic on the internet; in addition if you are still having problem you can try to disable the cookies on your computer as this sometimes interferes with the order process. Finally, we advise you to use Google Chrome as default browser and copy and paste name text from a Word document and try again." ~ laneyxhouse

*** PLEASE DO NOT POST EXTERNAL CONTACT DETAILS - Use HUKD PM's to exchange info ***

*** Pls be aware that if you reply to code requests in the thread and display the actual code in your reply rather than sending it via PM then it may be used by someone other than the intended recipient **
Community Updates
MiscKelloggs
436 Comments
P S I Y O B T N C P
Original Poster
yorkslass

P S I Y O B T N C P

Done! Thank you very much, yorkslass
Mobizzle186

Done! Thank you very much, yorkslass

welcome !
does anyone have a code I only need one
No.
just need 1 more code anyone have one for the kelloggs spoon
No.
Does anyone have 2 codes for me please it's for the personalised Kellogg's spoon
Anyone got codes, PM me please.
anyone got a spoon code please as i only need one. Email me as it will keep the code safe from being used by just anyone.
Hi - I too would be so grateful - my little boy would love one. It would be great if you could email me x
i need 2 codes plz email me
I cannot get the website to work. I go through and select the monkey logo then when I put the name in I want to appear on the spoon I get "server error". I have emailed Kelloggs but no response.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Glenn
I am having trouble entering the codes, it keeps telling me that they're invalid. Has anyone else had the same problem?

I too would be grateful for any advice.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I've been trawling the internet for this free spoon offer & this was the only lead that I found. So I thought I might be able to pick a few brains here. Apologies again.
Edited by: "shepherdess" 6th Feb 2015
Has anyone got one code? I've got two and I need one more. Help please
me too please! I need two codes! i'm so excited
Hi, has anyone got a spare code please? I just need one. Thank You.
shepherdess

I am having trouble entering the codes, it keeps telling me that they're … I am having trouble entering the codes, it keeps telling me that they're invalid. Has anyone else had the same problem? I too would be grateful for any advice.Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I've been trawling the internet for this free spoon offer & this was the only lead that I found. So I thought I might be able to pick a few brains here. Apologies again.

hey, i've been having the same problem? Anyone know what we are doing wrong?
yes skyrider38 & shepherdess i've been unable to order the free spoon for 2 days! same problems, it's very frustrating
I've been trying for several days now to order a spoon. Get as far as entering childs name then I keep getting "Server Error". Tried on PC and on I-Pad. Anyone had this problem or received a response from Kelloggs?
i emailed kelloggs & this was their suggestion; The problem can be due to traffic on the internet; in addition if you are still having problem you can try to disable the cookies on your computer as this sometimes interferes with the order process. Finally, we advise you to use Google Chrome as default browser and copy and paste name text from a Word document and try again. I have given it a try, thought i had been successful but it wouldn't accept the last code which is a legitimate code from our own cereal pack
i will have to buy another box of cornflakes!! it is turning into an expensive FREE spoon!!
Hi folks, just attempted to order my spoons using Google Chrome and it failed with the server code error. I then tried with internet explorer and it worked as it should... it might help some of you.
ive just spoken to kellogs and they have a computer issue at the mo. you must also select uk from the select your country flag at the beginning. you need to scroll down on your comp and on the pageto find this. She said try again in a few days.
Just one more kellog spoon code please
It works Ive got the spoon its great
I had an issue entering my kids name, I would type the first two letters and then they would just disappear, over and over again. Eventually I typed it elsewhere and copied and pasted it into the name box and that worked for me!
PSWSSCMBKK
Its a shame I wanted my spoon to say CerealBitch had to settle for let's cook
hi can anyone help I need 2 more codes please
I need some codes if anyone has some please PM me.
My daughter would appreciate 2 codes please to get her spoon
Thanks in advance
ginstrell

I cannot get the website to work. I go through and select the monkey logo … I cannot get the website to work. I go through and select the monkey logo then when I put the name in I want to appear on the spoon I get "server error". I have emailed Kelloggs but no response.Any help would be appreciatedCheersGlenn

We couldn't do it on the tablet or phones, had to use the laptop and only worked on Google Chrome.
Had all sorts of errors, such as this is a rude name etc. which was a real shame for my son, Cockwomble.
please can someone give me one more code i have three but one is blurry help me please with the kelloggs spoon code
not working
have a few spares

psyehjfomk
psrjohkmig
hi does anyone have any spare kellogg's codes for the personalised spoon i would really appreciate it as i cant find my name on things anywhere because my name is really unusual many thanks
need spoon codes please if anyone got spare ones thanks
Doesn't work - after going through the process off entering names and codes it says 'oops there's been a power cut, please refresh the page or try again later' grrrrrrrrrr
I had to do it through Firefox and it worked fine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants