Kellogs Free Bowl For Kids CODE NEEDED

Found 21st Aug 2011
Please can someone come to my rescue and personal message me a code from the inside of a box of Kellogs cereal that are offering the free kids bowl.
Need 3 codes for the bowl and I threw my 3rd box away with the code still intact and son is NOT VERY HAPPY!!

Thanks one and all

72 Comments

i have got two too lol
ive registered them so i cant even let you have one..

Original Poster

plumberman01

i have got two too lolive registered them so i cant even let you have … i have got two too lolive registered them so i cant even let you have one..

Aww, never mind. Thanks tho...

I have one you can have
pm on its way.

Original Poster

cdm22

I have one you can have :)pm on its way.

Thankyou very much...:)

If anyones got a code they are just going to throw away please can I have it would love to have one each for my kids xx Thank you

here is a code it may or may not work

EMHABTKHFA

I found it in a open box at tescos

how stupid got 2 boxes of cereal and not the 3rd could someone let me have there code thanks x

I am in need of 2 codes as my daughter decided to use trhe boxes for crafting before letting me nad the codes. Does anyone have any unused ones that i could have?

here are 3 of my kellogs codes

MHOHPRYD

JHJRYMDA

MKHDCVXE

If anyones got a code they are just going to throw away please can I have it

hi i need two codes. we've manage to save 4 codes so far and i've sent off for my first bowl. but i have 2 boys and know it will cause endless fights in the morning lol please pm if u can help many thanx kim

Can anyone please email me the codes please - desperately need some for my kids (a huge thank you to anyone who can private message me) xxx

hi,has anyone got any codes they are just goin to throw away? desperately need them for my other 2 children? many thanks if u r able to help me out x

I just need 1 code aswll. can you email it to be on MOD EDIT: personal contact details removed please
Edited by moderator: "personal contact info removed" 8th Oct 2011

I just need one more code, one of the ones that my friend gave me has been written down wrong!!

Hi I'm in need of a code - has anyone got one please? Can't get hold of a promotional pack anywhere!! Thanks

I NEED SOME CODES PLZ FOR FREE BOWLS PLZXX

hey everyone my kids want kelloggs bowl would be very greatfully if someone coud email me codes cant get hold of anymore promotional packs my email address is *********@gmail.com thanks
Edited by moderator: "email addy removed, use the PM system" 12th Oct 2011

hi code K165216003

Lot's of multi's in this thread!

can people pm codes to people please - as lots of people who are asking like me
I put a thread on and some put codes on there for me and someone else used them !

so please if anyone has codes they don't need would be very greatful if you could pm them to me

thanks to anyone who can help ( need 4 bowls as all my children have decided now that they want one

Can Someone Give me a code plz
One that you havnt already used

only need 1 more code, can u pm if u have got a free one

thanks

hey if anyone has 2 spare codes would greatly appreciate it if they would share them if they are not going to use them - thanks in advance to anyone that replies x

hi i have four boys wonting bowels if any 1 has any codes the are not going to use would u mind passing me some plz and thank you

i really need one too! I wrote three down, but i wrote one down wrong! Am gutted now! Please if anyone has a code they havent registered yet give it to me x x x x

i'm soooo sad that i don't have the three different codes if any1 has them can they give it to ME!!! plzzz thank you:|

Hi anyone have any spare kelloggs codes could you pm, thanks

Hi
Only need one code, please PM me and you will make one little girl very happy.
Cheers

Hi,
i need one code for free bowl from kelloggs, my local supermarket no longer stocks the promotional boxes!
Any help would be appreciated
Private message me,
Thanks in advance

Banned

my god is this what the world has come to look at yourselves in the mirror and give yourself a slap for gods sake

[b]Can anyone please email me the codes please - desperately need some for my kids a huge thank you to anyone who can private message me:)
Edited by moderator: "Nov 12, 2011 21:41" 12th Nov 2011

Please don't send me anymore codes, i have more than enough now for 4 bowls.
thanks ever so much.

Hi All,

If anybody has a code or two I would be very grateful, please PM them over.

Hi if you have one left over I would be grateful
thank you

bolty2009

Please don't send me anymore codes, i have more than enough now for 4 … Please don't send me anymore codes, i have more than enough now for 4 bowls.thanks ever so much.

yo i've sent out 2 and i going to get 2 more 1 for my baby cousin and my sister im getting the packets today my sisters then the other 1

can i have some codes please, u help would be really appreciate it (by my son )

thanks!

Hi, any more codes out there. need 2 for my litle boy. cheers

can someone send me some codes. i would love to get these bowls for the kiddies but only have one as tescos keep sending me the packs with no codes on :-(( grr

I have 2 codes if someone wants them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants