Kellogs Mates/Grown ups go free - can anyone help with 2 codes?

Found 29th May 2016
Hi and sorry to ask this, but can anyone help me with 1, hopefully 2 Kellogs Mates go free codes please?

londoneye.com/tic…16c

We are planning a last minute trip to London next Friday with the kids and have just realised how expensive things are!!!

Great deal on the train tickets (2 months free railcard!), but we would like to do the London Eye and it is £80 for a family of four for 30mins!!!

Looking on the Kellogs website you can use these vouchers for 2 4 1 on 3 Jun 16 for the London Eye?

Fingers crossed someone can help.

Thank you.
Community Updates
9 Comments
Edited by: "ivrytwr3" 29th May 2016
The free adult entry?
I can't see a code on the box it says to cut out the voucher?
Do you know which boxes these are on as codes because the only ones I can find are vouchers printed on the boxes, would they still be in store for you to buy them or was this an old offer ?
It says there is a 10 digit code printed on the inside of the box - however...........just reading the t&c's and it says that for the London Eye the vouchers are only valid until 27 May; just in time for the start of the school holidays

Thanks anyway,
Mmmmm, just been sent a 10 digit code and it works - does anyone have another i could have please?

Fingers crossed - this might actually work!
all booked - ty!
Got the 2 codes and i have purchased 4 tickets using the grown ups go free codes for 3 Jun 16. It has all gone through and i have printed off my tickets, but some are saying that the t&c's state offer expires 27 May 16 - gulp!

Am i going to be refused entry on the day? That would be a bit of a let down

London Eye wanted £80 if we booked with them, using these codes it has cost us £37.90; so quite a saving.
long shot but does anyone have a spare code they don't need and could send me?? would be appreciated
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants