Groups

Kelly o fanatic is now in the 4000 club.

Congratulations to you................:-D

33 Comments

congrats!

:thumbsup: Congratulation J

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone

Bet that there is a few people who are surprised it has taken me this long! All I can say is that I had my last exam today get ready to be sick of me :giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic

get ready to be sick of me :giggle:

We have been for the past 4000 posts!!! :-D

Well done Kelly!

birdyboyuk

We have been for the past 4000 posts!!! :-D Well done Kelly!

:giggle: You know you love me really

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

Thanks everyone Bet that there is a few people who are surprised it … Thanks everyone Bet that there is a few people who are surprised it has taken me this long! All I can say is that I had my last exam today get ready to be sick of me :giggle:

Well done on finishing your exams Julia......i hope you get the results you deserve.

Syzable

Well done on finishing your exams Julia......i hope you get the results … Well done on finishing your exams Julia......i hope you get the results you deserve.

I'm just happy to have sat them all - that is quite an achievement considering I had a broken wrist, and should of been in intensive care at one point with my asthma!

Congratulations :-D

Well done girl!

kelly_o_fanatic

Thanks everyone Bet that there is a few people who are surprised it … Thanks everyone Bet that there is a few people who are surprised it has taken me this long! All I can say is that I had my last exam today get ready to be sick of me :giggle:

Hope they all went well for you hun!

sick of you? Never!:giggle:

Just keep thse Quidco deals coming- lol

Congrats Kelly from er.... Kelly ;-)

Banned

Congrats:)

Nice one scouser....and a fairly spam free career on HUKD to date..LOL

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6779/sspclangratsuz9.gif

Well done!

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4205/ssigbewarespamxr8.gif

Nice one Jules! Congrats.

well done !! keep up the spamming:whistling: , i mean good work and freebies :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone

wow, 4000 posts since january, thats only about 22 a day lol. doesnt sound so much now does it !

well done!

grats kell.:thumbsup:

shanecr

wow, 4000 posts since january, thats only about 22 a day lol. doesnt … wow, 4000 posts since january, thats only about 22 a day lol. doesnt sound so much now does it ! well done!

Lol Some days I did over 100 :oops: but then it was brought down when I was in hospital, at the moment with my broken wrist, and also with revising for exams!

well done !!!!

Rep sent to all

:giggle: Gave too much out yesterday, so had to wait until my 24hour ban was up!

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/bucketandbucket/th_Congrats-1.gif

Thanks for the entertainment

Well Done and Congratulations Julia :-D :-D

Frankly, I'm amazed it took this long, chatterbox that you are!!!!!

Now the exams are through for you I expect to see you hit 5,000 within the month :giggle: :giggle:

Sorry I'm am a wee bit late with this (been away in London to see The Who-prize from Virgin Radio)

Thanks Suze

I am sure that you arent the only one who is surprised!

Hope you enjoyed yourself in London

kelly_o_fanatic

Thanks Suze :)I am sure that you arent the only one who is surprised!Hope … Thanks Suze :)I am sure that you arent the only one who is surprised!Hope you enjoyed yourself in London

Gratz. It has been entertaining! :thumbsup:

4000 posts is crazy in that amount of time! (I probabaly couldnt even type that much lol!)

I've been a reasonable active member of another board since 2003 and only just nearing 1000 posts on that!

Mucho respect lol!

Lol - its easy to post in such a great forum!

Original Poster

Mmmm......i find that too. :-D

http://sapporo-online.cool.ne.jp/00_diary_photo_box/Congratulations!_0907.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: k

well done!

Thanks foxy and kippy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764233
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions