Found 3rd May 2008
London elections 2008, Boris Johnson is in the office. Giving him the benefit of the doubt and hope he'll do well for London's sake.

1. Misc
  2. London
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. London
15 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/opinion/2005/07/images/070814borismain.jpg

I don't trust the hair...

The old saying rings true "out of frying pan into the fire"good luck london.

Banned

wait until the Olympics...he'll disappear with all the cash

wonder if red kens building colleagues will still be getting all those lucrative contracts, I DONT THINK SO.

Original Poster

i dont trust tory, they're fundamentally capitalists and use the masses to make money and life more comfy for themselves. they would rather not acknowledge the gays in their cabinet (hello even a chicken can tell). they have not developed hackney or tower hamlets, they have no idea how the working class people work and slog. they keep council taxes high but lousy services for other boroughs that they dont live in. they think council flats are ok for others to live in but not them. they would also rather keep knowledge and segregate people so they can rule them. they only appear out of the woodwork when it's elections.

kippy;2020761

i dont trust tory.

That as well

ohh on a political note, I got in my local elections! I won! ( independent)

I thought it was sad when they interviewed boris's father and he replied that boris was serious about the job as he hadnt touched drink for 3 whole months.With that sort of hard line attitude what are londeners worried about.:-D

Original Poster

if i were boris, i'd hit the bottle now. but the good thing is any new grey hair wont be visible.

Banned

compo;2020756

wonder if red kens building colleagues will still be getting all those … wonder if red kens building colleagues will still be getting all those lucrative contracts, I DONT THINK SO.

What makes you say "Kens friends" get building contracts? Mind you, on that note...... Boris I suppose will be finding some new friends, which will see him on Exec boards in the future.

M. A. B. it's a big horse

Original Poster

what's MAB?

Sings,

M. A. B it's a big horse I'm a Londoner,
That I love London Town :thumbsup:

youtube.com/wat…ted

Original Poster

ah so gotcha.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions