Groups

Kenny dalgleish what a ******!!!!

I was walking thru cardiff central train station today with a co-worker when we spotted Kenny Dalgleish walking towards us.My co-worker who is Liverpool mad went to go ask him he would pose for a photo with him.When Dalgleish saw us coming he started fiddling with his phone as to avoid eye contact with us as he walked by.What a stuck up conceited little man you are Kenny.My mate was gutted as Dalgleish was i stress was a favourite player of his.

25 Comments

he was probably texting his mate

"phew, managed to avoid that tsser who is always after a pic with me. plus his gormless mate. there is a god!!"

Banned

get a grip mate geeeeesh do you have any idea how many people must aproach him on a daily basis maybe he just didn't feel like it maybe he just wanted a day without being bothered by fans did you even consider that or are you just wrapped in yourself

Original Poster

ru wrapped up in yourself settle down

Banned

adanac1970;6645455

ru wrapped up in yourself settle down

nice comeback NOT

Banned

Maybe he just wasn't in the mood.

People are allowed a private life:roll:

FilthAndFurry;6645473

People are allowed a private life:roll:

Not if remotely famous

Original Poster

when thinking about it I guess I would be in a bad mood too considering how liverpool played last night:whistling::whistling:

Original Poster

chri1143;6645485

Not if remotely famous

he should be flattered that anyone would want a picture or an autograph

[COLOR="Red"]I don't blame Kenny.

When I'm walking down the street I get lots of people coming up to me asking to have their picture taken with me. It can get very tedious. [/COLOR]

agree kenny is a complete ******, but not for the reasons pointed

Banned

adanac1970;6645501

he should be flattered that anyone would want a picture or an autograph

And he should feel obliged to stop and have his photo taken with a stranger?

Banned

The JFK;6645507

[COLOR="Red"]I don't blame Kenny.When I'm walking down the street I get … [COLOR="Red"]I don't blame Kenny.When I'm walking down the street I get lots of people coming up to me asking to have their picture taken with me. It can get very tedious. [/COLOR]

Ronald MacDonald?

how do you know for certain it was him?????

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6645531

And he should feel obliged to stop and have his photo taken with a … And he should feel obliged to stop and have his photo taken with a stranger?

why not I have had my picture taken with alan shearer in newcastle train station now there is a true legend and gentleman

Original Poster

wulshaz;6645553

how do you know for certain it was him?????

because i do watch tv and read newspapers

Banned

adanac1970;6645573

why not I have had my picture taken with alan shearer in newcastle train … why not I have had my picture taken with alan shearer in newcastle train station now there is a true legend and gentleman

Maybe he just wasn't in the mood.

Look at it like this - he missed out on the opportunity to meet you and your friend:whistling:

adanac1970;6645581

because i do watch tv and read newspapers

yes and people are sometimes wrong you know and there is a lot of lookalikes out there :roll: he aint exactly on the tv and in the newspapers that often!

FilthAndFurry;6645588

Maybe he just wasn't in the mood.Look at it like this - he missed out on … Maybe he just wasn't in the mood.Look at it like this - he missed out on the opportunity to meet you and your friend:whistling:

LOL:)

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6645588

Maybe he just wasn't in the mood.Look at it like this - he missed out on … Maybe he just wasn't in the mood.Look at it like this - he missed out on the opportunity to meet you and your friend:whistling:

youre right his loss:thumbsup::thumbsup:

adanac1970;6645573

why not I have had my picture taken with alan shearer in newcastle train … why not I have had my picture taken with alan shearer in newcastle train station now there is a true legend and gentleman

Neil Lennon didn't think that when he was getting a kick in his head.

I saw Daglish in a crumpled up suit trying to walk straight and stinking of **** and stale ale in Liverpool Lime street station once must have been a rough night i think.

ive always thought he was a miserable tw*t

*twit

Maybe he didn't want to be seen at Cardiff Central train station as it is a bit of a dump for the capital city of Wales!!! If he'd had his pic taken with you, it would be a permanent record of him being there and the shame....I can understand that!! lol

You don't resemble Rafa do you, that may explain his actions.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions