Groups
    EXPIRED

Kenwood Food Processor

After a Kenwood FP920 or FP950 Libra. It is a combined base unit for fprocessor and liquidiser.

Kelkoo seem to have changed their site and now I can't find specific products on there.

Cheapest I have found is £119 with Amazon for the 920. Stainless steel / silver finish preferred.

I never seem to have any luck with Quidco. Anyone know any deals to get this cheaper. Much appreciated

4 Comments

Sorry seems to be the same price at a few places, Amazon beats them because of free P&P

Banned

The best I can find is the Amazon deal, they are available for £150 on Littlewoods.com and Marshall Ward where you can get up to a £30 discount, however this will still only bring you back to your original price. I usually like co-op electricals however they dont even list it. Comet & Currys all price it at £150 too.

Original Poster

Cheers anyway, at least you know I made some effort before asking. I will keep searching.

May not help you immediately but it might be worth trying these ebay sellers from time to time, simonviv.

They sell excess Kenwood products and we bought a Food Processor from them for a very good price and it was a genuine brand new boxed item.

mottmania
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)812
      2. Android tablet parental control ?22
      3. Memory foam mattress topper22
      4. Biscuit addiction1643

See more discussions