Kenwood HiFi

Found 19th Jul 2010
We are changing most of our furniture in the lounge, which means I wont have anywhere to put my Kenwood HiFi so im gonna have to sell it. Its got a record deck, twin tapes, CD player and radio. As new condition....any value in such a beast?

10 Comments

Sadly not really any value, see stuff like this on freecycle all the time

Agree with harlzter - I got a technics from freecycle a while back, was over £600 when new

Got a shed/garage/workspace you can house it?

Original Poster

aardvarking

Got a shed/garage/workspace you can house it?

Thats probably what i'll end up doing. Such a shame cos its a lovely piece of kit.

Is it like a proper hi-fi, built from seperate units, or an all-in-one?

aardvarking

Agree with harlzter - I got a technics from freecycle a while back, was … Agree with harlzter - I got a technics from freecycle a while back, was over £600 when newGot a shed/garage/workspace you can house it?

technics stack thing with 5 DVD changer? Got the samething my self and cudnt even sell it on here for £80

Stick it up in the attic then bring it down every now and then to play the old records when you've had a sherry or two . That's what I do as kept all my old vinyl too - love annoying the kids with it http://forum.thescubasite.com/happy/happy0158.gif

Disco

technics stack thing with 5 DVD changer? Got the samething my self and … technics stack thing with 5 DVD changer? Got the samething my self and cudnt even sell it on here for £80

Amazing what you can get on freecycle, I have had a Denon Pro CD player for a rackmount which retailed new at around £450 and am currently using a Sony AV receiver with all the dogs danglies that retailed for around` £600,

Disco

technics stack thing with 5 DVD changer? Got the samething my self and … technics stack thing with 5 DVD changer? Got the samething my self and cudnt even sell it on here for £80

Stack yes but not 5 changer - I only know it was worth that as my mate bought the identical one when at college.

I've got a yamaha AV receiver from freecycle too.

aardvarking

Stack yes but not 5 changer - I only know it was worth that as my mate … Stack yes but not 5 changer - I only know it was worth that as my mate bought the identical one when at college.I've got a yamaha AV receiver from freecycle too.

Freecycle is great isnt it! (mind you I have to say that as I run/own the local group! (Chesterfield))

Original Poster

dxx

Is it like a proper hi-fi, built from seperate units, or an all-in-one?

All in one with a fullsized record deck on the top.
Post a comment
@
    Text