EXPIRED

Kettlebell set - 1x16kg,1x24 kg & 1x32kg

Hey all, I'm looking to purchase a set of kettlebells (decent grade, no rough handles).

Anyone know of any decent deals on at the moment, including P&P?

7 Comments

Banned

"no rough handles " have you got delicate skin?;-)

Original Poster

No, but I have a woman who prefers hands like... hands... not like sandpaper :roll:

Smooth handle is way better in the long term for cleans, presses, snatches and high-pulls

Banned

iam only kidding you mate you know that dont you.....have you tried these guysfitness-superstore.co.uk/ket…8Fgscroll down for some better weighted bells.

Banned

or even amazon amazon.co.uk/s/?…h_b not used kettles in a while great training aids.

Original Poster

RFC;7798674

iam only kidding you mate you know that dont you.....have you tried these … iam only kidding you mate you know that dont you.....have you tried these guyshttp://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/kettlebells_/10246_0c.html?gclid=CLSK4tOS5p8CFdoB4wodpCS8Fgscroll down for some better weighted bells.

Thanks, I've generally scoped out most kettlebell sets online, but was hoping someone may have spotted a specific, more tempting deal... with discount codes or what have you.

And yes, I know you're joking!

Banned

GibsonSt19;7798705

Thanks, I've generally scoped out most kettlebell sets online, but was … Thanks, I've generally scoped out most kettlebell sets online, but was hoping someone may have spotted a specific, more tempting deal... with discount codes or what have you.And yes, I know you're joking!

they are not the cheapest thing s to buy are they,keep bumping maybe someone will know a code or two ,check out the voucher finder!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

RFC;7798744

they are not the cheapest thing s to buy are they,keep bumping maybe … they are not the cheapest thing s to buy are they,keep bumping maybe someone will know a code or two ,check out the voucher finder!:thumbsup:

Yeah, pricey for sure. I just want to get the most I can, for £250 (delivered) really.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions