Groups
    EXPIRED

KETTLEBELLS

Wondered if anyone can recommend a good site/high street store for Kettlebells? Looking for a 16kg weight...best I have seen is a York brand for £33 & £6 postage.

Thanks

4 Comments

andy my local Tesco direct store (Bromborough)had all different sized kettlebells in store yesterday mate but not sure if they had a 16kg one in as im not to clued up with kettlebells, however i did pick one up and it was very heavy so they are definately not little farty 4kg ones im sure of that lol, it may be worth making a visit to your local store and checking them out there.

Original Poster

what price kevo?

andybristol;7397005

what price kevo?

Im sure the one i picked up had been reduced to £17.99 but i never really paid too much attention to it as i was in a big que and the Kettlebells and other weights were on the shelf next to were we que up, but its worth a visit to your local tesco direct if you Drive mate,or give them a bell would probably be even better.

Original Poster

wondered if you could confirm the weight you bought?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions