keyboard and mouse compatible games ps3 list

3 replies
Found 27th Jul 2009
im trying to find all the games that are compatible with a keyboard and mouse. i know unreal tournament works with a keyboard and mouse but i want to see what else does.

will rep anyone that can help.

3 Comments

Banned

Only Unreal supports a keyboard, but you can buy FragFX controller. It resembles a PC mouse. Great for shooters. And I am not sure about COD 4.

Also this is interesting : XFPS RATEUP

In action : ]CLICKY

Original Poster

Bytes_And_Bobs;5865146

Only Unreal supports a keyboard, but you can buy FragFX controller. It … Only Unreal supports a keyboard, but you can buy FragFX controller. It resembles a PC mouse. Great for shooters. And I am not sure about COD 4.

basically i have a freind that is used to pc gaming and is thinking of getting a ps3 but wants to know if they can connect a keyboard and mouse and play using that.

so do u think i should tell them that its not worth getting the ps3 just so they could use a keyboard and mouse on it?

Banned

ALICOM007;5865192

basically i have a freind that is used to pc gaming and is thinking of … basically i have a freind that is used to pc gaming and is thinking of getting a ps3 but wants to know if they can connect a keyboard and mouse and play using that.so do u think i should tell them that its not worth getting the ps3 just so they could use a keyboard and mouse on it?

Probably, PS3's & consoles are better for couch gaming,

but this is interesting : XFPS RATEUP

In action : ]CLICKY
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415451
    2. word association Game74244928
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114654
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769528

See more discussions