Groups

Keyboard and Mouse for Elderly man with Arthritis

Banned
    Hi,
    Im after a keyboard and mouse which is easy to use for my grandad. At the moment he is using a horrible keyboard and the buttons get jammed down!
    Any help appreciated

3 Comments

Not sure about mice, but this place might be able to help with a keyboard. techready.co.uk/Ass…oAA

The keyboard you've got currently sound like it came from pound shop, even cheap keyboards are perfectly reliable and even something cheap from a good name like cherry or microsoft should last you many years. If reliability is all you need something like Cherry's cymotion expert is cheap and gets good reviews.

Mouse-wise one of the vertical mice like the evolent/AirO2bic or 3M's joystick mouse would probably be your best bet. Trackballs also seem popular with RSI sufferers but I don't know what they're like for arthritis.

Original Poster Banned

Uncle Monkey;5803825

Not sure about mice, but this place might be able to help with a … Not sure about mice, but this place might be able to help with a keyboard. http://www.techready.co.uk/Assistive-Technology/Large-Key-Large-Print-Keyboards?gclid=CIW6sYSV5ZsCFUYA4wodRx9oAA

Thanks for that I was after something slightly cheaper (around the £20 mark)? Sorry I didn't specify that in the original post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4502110
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions