Keyboard/Mouse for Fire TV

Found 10th Aug
Looking to get a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse for use with my Fire TV box and in particular Kodi/Showbox.

Does anyone have any recommendations please?
Community Updates
17 Comments
You can buy this from from amazon.

Or you could use mouse toggle for apk like Show Box.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 10th Aug
Thanks for the links :-)
Unless you plan on typing a lot, those game pad type remotes are awful

These are much better

ebay.co.uk/itm…200
chocci10 h, 56 m ago

Unless you plan on typing a lot, those game pad type remotes are …Unless you plan on typing a lot, those game pad type remotes are awfulThese are much better https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wireless-Keyboard-Remote-Qwerty-Fly-Air-Mouse-for-Android-TV-Box-MX3-2-4GHz-PC/163193833869?hash=item25ff1c498d:g:0ykAAOSwZZdbbAni&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sop=15&_sacat=0&_nkw=Bluetooth+remote+control+keyboard&LH_BIN=1&_from=R40&rt=nc&_ipg=200

Rii are top notch + OP wants bluetooth controller. These controllers you won't be typing that much, just the title of a film/tv series.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 11th Aug
RiverDragon85 m ago

Rii are top notch + OP wants bluetooth controller.

Not dissing the brand but they are extremely uncomfortable as a TV remote and air mouse functionality as you have to use both hands. A better choice If the op plans on typing a lot though.

Not sure why op is insisting on Bluetooth. My one has a brilliant range and battery life (over a year with basic batteries)
Edited by: "chocci" 11th Aug
chocci2 m ago

But they are extremely uncomfortable as a TV remote and air mouse …But they are extremely uncomfortable as a TV remote and air mouse functionality

Naww, they need an air mouse like that for the trackpad for apk like Show Box mate. I've been using the non bluetooth Rii version for years and have no problems using one nor do I find it uncomfortable using it.
RiverDragon84 m ago

Naww, they need an air mouse like that for the trackpad for apk like Show …Naww, they need an air mouse like that for the trackpad for apk like Show Box mate. I've been using the non bluetooth Rii version for years and have no problems using one nor do I find it uncomfortable using it.

Air mouse works fine on showbox, terrarium etc

I just hate the idea of using both hands for a TV remote (guess I'm old school :))
Edited by: "chocci" 11th Aug
Oops, just realised op has a fire TV box. I thought it was a remote for a proper android TV box like mine (m8s}
chocci5 m ago

Air mouse works fine on showbox, terrarium etc

Wouldn't an air mouse with trackpad be better with Show Box? it would be effortless gliding through all the sections. You use 2 fingers scroll to scroll up or down, double tap to select the film/tv series.
chocci3 m ago

Oops, just realised op has a fire TV box. I thought it was a remote for a …Oops, just realised op has a fire TV box. I thought it was a remote for a proper android TV box like mine (m8s}

Even with your M8s box I would get a Rii air mouse, you get a better experience.
OP, if you buy that Rii bluetooth controller you need to press 'Esc' button to go back.
RiverDragon815 m ago

Even with your M8s box I would get a Rii air mouse, you get a better …Even with your M8s box I would get a Rii air mouse, you get a better experience.

I just couldn't be doing with a remote that requires big hands.
RiverDragon819 m ago

Wouldn't an air mouse with trackpad be better with Show Box? it would be …Wouldn't an air mouse with trackpad be better with Show Box? it would be effortless gliding through all the sections. You use 2 fingers scroll to scroll up or down, double tap to select the film/tv series.

I just hold the up or down cursor to scroll and ok to play
chocci7 m ago

I just couldn't be doing with a remote that requires big hands.

I don't have big hands either. Once you 'master' (using 2 finger scroll and 1 finger tap) the trackpad everything becomes effortless and easy, it makes the whole experience a lot better. It's the same as using your laptop.
RiverDragon88 m ago

I don't have big hands either. Once you 'master' (using 2 finger scroll …I don't have big hands either. Once you 'master' (using 2 finger scroll and 1 finger tap) the trackpad everything becomes effortless and easy, it makes the whole experience a lot better. It's the same as using your laptop.

I meant both hands
chocci13 m ago

I meant both hands

Different strokes for different folks.
Thanks for the advice guys. Have gone for a Rii one..here

Hopefully this will do the trick.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants