Groups

keyloggers spyware etc

I have reason to believe there have been keyloggers/ spyware installed on my laptop. They've been installed on it at source i.e. not remotely over the internet.

Any idea if there is a program that will remove ALL such software? If not, how do I locate them to make sure all are removed?

Thanks. Rep will be given for any help.

27 Comments

do you know who may have put them on, have you checked task manager to see what is running

You may need to run 3 or 4 different products as one product may not get everything.

Start with malwarebytes

malwarebytes.org/

Banned

spybot search and destroy should find and remove them.

Original Poster

My husband put them on though I'd rather not get into that....

Thanks for the help. Rep coming at everyone

Banned

zannaz82;8642616

My husband put them on though I'd rather not get into that....

You been cheating? If you haven't has he? Reason I say that is someone who is extremely paranoid like that usually has something to hide.

Original Poster

As I said, I'd rather not get into it. I know where the blame lies but this isn't a solution for anyone

zannaz82;8642616

My husband put them on though I'd rather not get into that....Thanks for … My husband put them on though I'd rather not get into that....Thanks for the help. Rep coming at everyone

Oh go on, get into it... lol

Malwarebytes and superantispyware should help. Also check what programs you have installed and google them all so you know what they all are.

zannaz82;8642633

As I said, I'd rather not get into it. I know where the blame lies but … As I said, I'd rather not get into it. I know where the blame lies but this isn't a solution for anyone

so when we meeting up again

Original Poster

Do these work on macs? Trying to install and having little success so far

oh dear... someone's been VERY naughty

Cmon, who's been doing some extra maritial banging?lol!

leave as is to show prove he is wrong !! then make him remove it all !! if you have nothing 2 hide that is good luck

hes probably reading all this in a text file stored somewhere on you pc!

Banned

wickedteen;8642681

so when we meeting up again

She was mine first :x

anyway, never heard of keyloggers or spyware on macs. Has he been lying about that also?

i believe the programs mentioned above are windows applications.

guilbert53;8642606

You may need to run 3 or 4 different products as one product may not get … You may need to run 3 or 4 different products as one product may not get everything.Start with malwarebyteshttp://www.malwarebytes.org/

+1

Oh it's a Mac user. No idea then.

Run a few searches on poisons and hitmen or how to dispose of bodies, that'll get him worried.

maybe they are hardware based, check connections between keyboard and computer for extra adapters

shanecr;8643473

maybe they are hardware based, check connections between keyboard and … maybe they are hardware based, check connections between keyboard and computer for extra adapters

yeah... look out for unusual usb or ps2 devices / adapters.

Banned

harlzter;8643262

Run a few searches on poisons and hitmen or how to dispose of bodies, … Run a few searches on poisons and hitmen or how to dispose of bodies, that'll get him worried.

ha ha yes this is genius. Also lots of searches for John and Lorena Bobbitt.

More likely a spycam fitted into one of the ornaments on the mantlepiece so he can watch next Saturday eve's sofa show!

Banned

Honestly if I though hubs was keylogging my pc, I'd throw it out of the window, along with his belongings and use his card to by myself a nice new one free of spyware and key loggers.

tinkerbell28;8644382

Honestly if I though hubs was keylogging my pc, I'd throw it out of the … Honestly if I though hubs was keylogging my pc, I'd throw it out of the window, along with his belongings and use his card to by myself a nice new one free of spyware and key loggers.

haha, I like your style!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share715
      2. word association Game73944490
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929

See more discussions