Keyword alerts not all showing.

Posted 21st Feb
Hi there,

I’m finding that I’m not seeing all the deals that I should in my keyword alerts. For example, I’ve set up ps4 & (ps4) as keywords in a hope to see all PS4 games within my alerts, but whilst scroll through all hot deals I’m noticing lots of PS4 games which don’t feature in my alerts bit.

Any tips to get keyword alerts to work more effectively?

Cheers!

Ben
Community Updates
Misc
3 Comments
Hi @benfoz If you add "PS4 Games" to your list too that should pick them up. Games should ideally be tagged both "PS4" "PS4 Games" so have both in and you'll hopefully start getting them.
Jason21/02/2020 07:43

Hi @benfoz If you add "PS4 Games" to your list too that should pick them …Hi @benfoz If you add "PS4 Games" to your list too that should pick them up. Games should ideally be tagged both "PS4" "PS4 Games" so have both in and you'll hopefully start getting them.

Thanks Jason, I though it was just searching title keywords, but will add those to this list.
benfoz21/02/2020 07:53

Thanks Jason, I though it was just searching title keywords, but will add …Thanks Jason, I though it was just searching title keywords, but will add those to this list.

No worries! If you still see problems just bump this chat and provide an example to the deal you think you should have seen and i'll see whats up
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants