Keyword alerts not showing

Posted 7th Feb
I am getting the notifications when the apps closed but when I go into the menu it says there is no alerts set. When I click on add alert they are all there.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Yes, we are aware. I'm trying to contact the relevent department, but it's late on a Friday so this may not be fixed until early next week.
53 Comments
deleted2100705
Try completely shutting down the app, even from in the background and then open it fresh
deleted210070507/02/2020 17:00

Try completely shutting down the app, even from in the background and then …Try completely shutting down the app, even from in the background and then open it fresh

I’ve tried that and signing out and back in. I’ve just deleted and reinstalled too
Yes, we are aware. I'm trying to contact the relevent department, but it's late on a Friday so this may not be fixed until early next week.
andywedge07/02/2020 17:02

Yes, we are aware. I'm trying to contact the relevent department, but it's …Yes, we are aware. I'm trying to contact the relevent department, but it's late on a Friday so this may not be fixed until early next week.

That’s okay, at least it’s not just me
Mine’s doing the same. It’s been a nightmare since they started messing about with everything. I miss loads of deals as it doesn’t show up everything that it is meant to either.
If it’s not broken why break it.... then break it more and now it’s not even functioning at all!
Same here
Ditto
Thanks for at least alerting the relevant people, glad it's not just my phone. Look forward to the fix.
& mine
Can I check if this is still an issue? I've had a report saying it should now be fixed. Thanks
Not fixed no
andywedge07/02/2020 19:23

Can I check if this is still an issue? I've had a report saying it should …Can I check if this is still an issue? I've had a report saying it should now be fixed. Thanks

39858838-sR9df.jpg
Very much still an issue. Just had 9 alerts but nothing in the feed.
Thanks, I'll feed that info back
Same issue here on IOS 13.3 - iPhone 7+ if that helps. Signed out and back in, restarted my phone then reinstalled the app. Problem persists in all 3 instances.
Same problem here,using android 10 app and sideloaded app on kindle fire
Edited by: "violetd" 7th Feb
I don’t think it’s an update error. I hadn’t done an iOS or app update before it happened.
Yip doon here tae
Doesn't work on galaxy s10+ nighter
Glad it's not just me, but I'm missing them already.
Definitely not fixed here - using the app on an android 9 mobile
Not working for me either - iPhone XR
Edited by: "aaneicam" 7th Feb
Any update? Still not working
iPhone XS- both normal version and beta version have the issue.
Still not working
andywedge07/02/2020 17:02

Yes, we are aware. I'm trying to contact the relevent department, but it's …Yes, we are aware. I'm trying to contact the relevent department, but it's late on a Friday so this may not be fixed until early next week.

Early next week? There goes the weekend everyone.
awiew07/02/2020 23:02

Early next week? There goes the weekend everyone.

It may get fixed earlier (touch wood) but most Pepper staff (apart from us poor trod upon Mods) work Monday to Friday.
They are aware, so if someone is available it will get fixed before Monday.
Still down - iPhone 11 Pro
Same same on Android app.
Same here
I’ve also had this for the last 24 hrs. Tried deleting app and reinstalling but still no alerts - I’ve saved so much money!!
Wonder how much Pepper are losing due to people not knowing about deals and thus not clicking through to buy them.

This is the first weekend in a while im yet to buy anything.
Still a problem today. Glad it’s not just me.
Same problem here
Glad it’s not just me! iPhone 8, iOS 13.3
andywedge07/02/2020 23:04

It may get fixed earlier (touch wood) but most Pepper staff (apart from us …It may get fixed earlier (touch wood) but most Pepper staff (apart from us poor trod upon Mods) work Monday to Friday. They are aware, so if someone is available it will get fixed before Monday.

Seems a bit poor. 2million members but no proper weekend support. Maybe with the money they’ll lose they’ll reconsider this.
This group is the worst oniomania support group I've ever been too.
hc4eva08/02/2020 12:31

Seems a bit poor. 2million members but no proper weekend support. Maybe …Seems a bit poor. 2million members but no proper weekend support. Maybe with the money they’ll lose they’ll reconsider this.

Don't bet on it
Same here ios and Android
Wow it’s just some alerts and people are moaning like their broadbands gone down. You still get the notifications on your phone just click on them.
Glad it’s not just me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants