Keywords

Found 6th Nov 2017
sorry if this has been repeated did try and do a search..

I have had to input all my keywords again but the toggle (only show hot deals) will not turn off, every time I go back in to it.. if I refresh keywords deals it says nothing found

so I am getting no notifications at all.

anyone else? how can I fix this (on the app) please
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Before adding the key word you need to toggle only hot to off before saving that word. It's ridiculous if im honest I dont care if a deal is hot or not if it's something I'm interested in I'll know it's a good deal myself.

Apologies if you've already done that as your op reads as if you've tried to toggle it off after saving your keyword.
Original Poster
adhkarzf6th Nov

Before adding the key word you need to toggle only hot to off before …Before adding the key word you need to toggle only hot to off before saving that word. It's ridiculous if im honest I dont care if a deal is hot or not if it's something I'm interested in I'll know it's a good deal myself. Apologies if you've already done that as your op reads as if you've tried to toggle it off after saving your keyword.

Oh thanks so much, yes I didn't realise.. I added all my keywords and then tried to toggle off. Agreed it makes no sense - as I will decide for myself if I think it's a good deal or not. Thanks again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants