Groups

KFC

Has anyone got a student discount code for KFC please? Or any type of discount? Much appreciated!!!

7 Comments

Original Poster

ceres

Haven't you had your Unidays account suspended for code abuse?

If sharing is caring, I wouldn't call it code abuse?

Smileybaby

If sharing is caring, I wouldn't call it code abuse?

So that's a solid yes then.

Original Poster

I didn't force anyone to give it. I did clearly state 'or any type of discount' too. I didn't personally ask you to give it therefore I see no reason why you are emotional. Many people request for this, would it still be okay for them to have it when they are not entitled to it? I gave my discounts to people to help them, if you're paying for the card anyways, you could use it however many times you want. I find no justification from you which would defend your statement decently.

Original Poster

ceres

You're wrong on several counts. I'm not emotional. No, it would not be … You're wrong on several counts. I'm not emotional. No, it would not be okay for other people to have what they're not entitled to. No, you can't use the card as many times as you want if you breach the T&C.

I didn't say it's valid to give others and let them use and abuse the card, no. I suggested it in a manner where if you've bought the card, you could use it (personally) whenever you want.

Original Poster

ceres

Anyone who has their own card is entitled to use it in accordance with … Anyone who has their own card is entitled to use it in accordance with the T&C. If you had been using yours within the T&C, your account would probably not have been suspended. Anyone who gives you a code is risking having their account suspended. You appear not to care.

Not necessarily they would give me a student discount because I did request for any other discounts as I did say already before.

Install the KFC app on your phone.

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

Install the KFC app on your phone.

I did after, someone PM'ed me:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915