Kfc can you request grilled chicken with no skin just chicken breast

Found 22nd Feb 2013
Kfc can you request grilled chicken with no skin just chicken breast
they do it in America cant imagine it being that hard just grill all the pieces like a brazer breast.
Has anyone done this in the past.what do you reckon they would say
Community Updates
MiscChickenGrill
64 Comments
What's the point? KFC is all about the skin.
they'd tell u to pay twice the price and go to nandos
i reckon you should ring them, crazy idea I know
deeky

What's the point? KFC is all about the skin.

Yes, KFC is all about the skin without it, it would just be normal chicken
Peel it off and save about 200 calories!
Banned
Halal KFC tastes better..

Original Poster
to just take the skin off would mean its still bean cooked in oil would they not just give me a couple of brazer fillets they are just the breasts but they are grilled
You need to visit KGC op.
Banned
sancho1983

You need to visit KGC op.

Kinross Gold Corporation ???
The good news is that your favorite flavour of KFC is available in all good supermarkets.

It's called chicken.
Edited by: "deeky" 22nd Feb 2013
ewwaxo

All halal meat is inferior. I eat both so i can be a good judge on that.
deeky

The good news is that your favorite flavour of KFC is available in all … The good news is that your favorite flavour of KFC is available in all good supermarkets.It's called chicken.

Poor copy/paste skills there Granddad...

Banned
ewwaxo

If you like it that much, you should go and live in a country where the indigenous population require it.
bobbyarnold

If you like it that much, you should go and live in a country where the … If you like it that much, you should go and live in a country where the indigenous population require it.

[img]encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZRZjEBsO9o0UMyvy2i-30I_AeWYltPeo3A4EsxbGGopxEtGifng[/img]
Banned
sancho1983

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZRZjEBsO9o0UMyvy2i-30I_AeWYltPeo3A4EsxbGGopxEtGifng[/img]

It's a logical assumption.

If I liked spiders and big ass snakes, I'd move to Australia. I wouldn't import millions of them here and expect the people here to like it. But then, I suppose some peoples are more logical than others.
sancho1983

Poor copy/paste skills there Granddad...:D

It's these new-fangled phones son X)
ewwaxo

For someone who *thinks* they take the moral highground in racism debates, you don't half try to drag unrelated threads into a racist slinging match do you?

Grow up.
ewwaxo

I tried there Halal ones once and they were filled with blood, I dont know why people buy them their just normal chicken. There Halal chickens are never very clean
I was under the impression it was all pre-coated and dipped at the start of the day? If they do it fresh on order, can't see why not? You might have a slightly higher-than-average "human" content in your food due to giving the staff extra work though :P
ewwaxo

It's the same chicken (_;)
Banned
jaybear88

For someone who *thinks* they take the moral highground in racism … For someone who *thinks* they take the moral highground in racism debates, you don't half try to drag unrelated threads into a racist slinging match do you? Grow up.

its on topic ....
ewwaxo

its on topic ....

The topic was skin or no skin, can it be done? Doesn't have anything to do with the slaughter, the upbringing, the transportation, the chickens colour, the religion of the person preparing it, their ethnicity etc etc.

**edit** Unless of course Halal is directly linked to the lack of skin on the chicken?
Edited by: "jaybear88" 22nd Feb 2013
jaybear88

**edit** Unless of course Halal is directly linked to the lack of skin on … **edit** Unless of course Halal is directly linked to the lack of skin on the chicken?

Maybe in the genital area
jaybear88

The topic was skin or no skin, can it be done?

Of course, I believe they call it khitan.
Rubisco

Of course, I believe they call it khitan.

Hahaha I actually considered that skinless Halal meat might be known as khitan, then I went to google images to make sure....
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0jibmBo5z1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
Edited by: "jaybear88" 22nd Feb 2013
KFC chicken without the skin?!

Pervert.
Skin is the best part.
Banned
Chav.
bobbyarnold

It's a logical assumption.If I liked spiders and big ass snakes, I'd move … It's a logical assumption.If I liked spiders and big ass snakes, I'd move to Australia. I wouldn't import millions of them here and expect the people here to like it. But then, I suppose some peoples are more logical than others.

Your assumptions are completely illogical and you're probably the dumbest person I have interacted with this year.

Please STFU. thanks.
Off-topic I know but anyone know ewwaxo has been suspended, it hasn't got anything to do with the some comments has it.
godfather999

Off-topic I know but anyone know ewwaxo has been suspended, it hasn't got … Off-topic I know but anyone know ewwaxo has been suspended, it hasn't got anything to do with the some comments has it.

Doesn't surprise me, why does it you?
Banned
godfather999

I tried there Halal ones once and they were filled with blood, I dont … I tried there Halal ones once and they were filled with blood, I dont know why people buy them their just normal chicken. There Halal chickens are never very clean

this is the problem as muslims have to eat halal meat

i dont believe its done properly purely in the name of profit, draining all the blood would be too time consuming and cutting corners would be rife

i also dont believe for 1 second that prayers are said for every bird
Edited by: "casparwhite" 23rd Feb 2013
Banned
casparwhite

this is the problem as muslims have to eat halal meat i dont believe its … this is the problem as muslims have to eat halal meat i dont believe its done properly purely in the name of profit, draining all the blood would be too time consuming and cutting corners would be rife

Muslims do not have to eat Halal meat. This is a myth usually purported by Christians.
Banned
JonnyTwoToes

Muslims do not have to eat Halal meat. This is a myth usually purported … Muslims do not have to eat Halal meat. This is a myth usually purported by Christians.

depends on the muslims beliefs and interpretation jtt

some would rather not eat meat if they are unsure if its halal

only christians, what about atheists et al?
Banned
casparwhite

depends on the muslims beliefs and interpretation jttsome would rather … depends on the muslims beliefs and interpretation jttsome would rather not eat meat if they are unsure if its halalonly christians, what about atheists et al?

Atheists tend to be better educated.

Surah 2:173 by the way.
Banned
JonnyTwoToes

Atheists tend to be better educated. :DSurah 2:173 by the way.

aah i see.... i thought you were referring to quranic verse (5:5)
deleted57959

For my sins i worked in a KFC many moons ago (it lasted 3 days) anyhow, … For my sins i worked in a KFC many moons ago (it lasted 3 days) anyhow, we had someone asked for plain chicken and they management refused to do it.something to do with the skin sealing the chicken and cooking times couldn't be guaranteed to be safe. they lock the bins so tramps cant eat old chicken and the staff are literally robots.

It's a shame big company's just discard food that hasn't sold, but won't allow them to be taken for free because they make no profit from that. I'm sure each and every KFC has a local homeless refuge nearby, they could easily arrange something. Tight basturdz
magicbeans

they'd tell u to pay twice the price and go to nandos

Or go to a Roosters and pay half the price of Nandos.
Banned
emilypam3la

It's a shame big company's just discard food that hasn't sold, but won't … It's a shame big company's just discard food that hasn't sold, but won't allow them to be taken for free because they make no profit from that. I'm sure each and every KFC has a local homeless refuge nearby, they could easily arrange something. Tight basturdz

theres a scheme here in sydney that goes and collects left over food from cafes and restauraunts and donated it to the homeless....

kfc and places like that pretty much cook to order so there wouldnt be much left at the end of the day and then theres the whole "legal" side if someone gets ill from food not kept in the right conditions
Banned
spraint

Or go to a Roosters and pay half the price of Nandos.

yeah but ill bet its not marinated as long

many have tried to emulate and many have failed
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions